The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My new one.....

Go down 
+7
barnbuilder
sixtysix
jaw
strutn45
Anomaly
smellody
ericf4
11 posters
AuthorMessage

My new one..... Empty
PostSubject: My new one.....   My new one..... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 1:41 am

Always loved and wanted this watch but never wanted to pay shops prices so when WOW had it for under $900 I grabbed it. Very well made watch (By Armand Nicolet so I'm told) 45mm/15mm, Val 7750 great bracelet. Hope you enjoy the pic's!!

My new one..... IMG_0905A

My new one..... IMG_0912A-1

My new one..... IMG_0911A

My new one..... IMG_0910A-1
Back to top Go down
ericf4
Senior Associate
ericf4

My new one..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new one.....   My new one..... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 1:45 am

Fricking love that hunk of steel.
Back to top Go down
smellody
Consigliere
smellody

My new one..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new one.....   My new one..... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 2:08 am

Very nice watch!!!!! Nice dial como with contrasting hands.
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

My new one..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new one.....   My new one..... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 2:16 am

That watch is like a cult favorite, huge following!

Congrats on getting it...ENJOY!

Senior Associate
strutn45

My new one..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new one.....   My new one..... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 2:35 am

Gorgeous! My new one..... 203558
Back to top Go down

My new one..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new one.....   My new one..... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 2:40 am

Congrats on one sweet watch!
Back to top Go down
jaw
Senior Associate
jaw

My new one..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new one.....   My new one..... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 2:49 am

Me included in that following, although I don't own one.
Great pics. Congrats!
Back to top Go down
sixtysix
Consigliere
sixtysix

My new one..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new one.....   My new one..... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 6:05 am

Very nice! Enjoy Smile , it is a great looking watch...nice photos.

My new one..... Doggytongue

Remember we are the caretakers of mechanical art.....
Member NAWCC, National Association of Watch & Clock Collectors
Back to top Go down
barnbuilder
Senior Associate
barnbuilder

My new one..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new one.....   My new one..... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 6:41 am

I've always liked this watch, enjoy wearing it
Back to top Go down
Chris S.
Senior Associate
Chris S.

My new one..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new one.....   My new one..... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 10:05 am

Hey Gregger, Very Classy SWI cheers
Back to top Go down

My new one..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new one.....   My new one..... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 10:12 am

Thanks everyone....now to find a strap for it.....
Back to top Go down

My new one..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new one.....   My new one..... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 11:13 am

Very nice as previously stated. My new one..... 803574

Wore mine yesterday.
Back to top Go down

My new one..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new one.....   My new one..... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 11:40 am

Everything about that watch flows perfectly. Well designed and well screwed together.......enjoy, Greg!
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

My new one..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new one.....   My new one..... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 5:04 pm

Gregger, this new SWI of yours is REALLY eye-catching here !!!! cyclops cyclops Smile Congratulations
on picking one of these up sir ! These watches are honestly so beautiful, and it's astonishing
how well EVERYTHING works together on this watch. On top of that, the price is unbelievable
for ALL that this watch is. My new one..... 46145 There are alot of watches out there that seem to be much
more expensive than they should be, however, this SWI seems to give you much MORE for
the price. It's pretty INCREDIBLE imho ! Probably one of the most attractive parts of this
watch has to be the dial. There is alot going on, and it's all done in such a classy way too.
That cool textured area in the center is just EXCELLENT ! The way the pattern, and decoration
looks is stunning. It's also something you would expect to see on a very high-end watch if
you ask me sir. The way the pattern is raised up from the surface of the dial is neat as well.
At times it looks as if the light really reflects off of it to make the look of the dial change.
It's just TERRIFIC ! Also enjoying how the flat sections of the dial look as well. The silver/
gray/white finish is amazingly smooth, and classy. Plus it just helps to set off the other parts
of the dial like the textured part. The Roman Numerals for example become front, and center
as the dial points them out to you. Just the all around look, and size fits the classy feel of
this watch perfectly imho. They make the dial even more special. Same goes for the cool
looking sub-dials ! They again manage to add more personality to the watch, and dial. However,
don't take over the dial or watch either. Thinking that is the key to this watch. It does it
ALL, and it does it it in an ASTONISHING way !!! My new one..... 46145 For example the blue hands could not
be any NICER ! The way in which they are shaped is fantastic, but the look is just half of the
fun. It's the quality that helps bring it all together, and it's BEYOND impressive at every step.
The quality, and GREAT looks spills over onto the bezel here as well Gregger !!! Just like the
dial, the bezel is also ASTONISHING. First the top portion of the bezel has the nicest brushing
of the steel. That REALLY looks AWESOME ! Then you later notice that the numbers, along with
markings are etched into the bezel TOO. Just love the way that looks there sir !!! That look
together with the outer polished part of the bezel is FANTASTIC. You can genuinely see, as
well as enjoy the shape of the teeth. What an outstanding finishing touch to that area of the
watch imho. WOW ! Even the pushers aren't your average every day pushers. Their shape,
along with their size, and finish make sure that you appreciate them. They also manage to
guide you toward the rest of the beautiful case. One of the NICEST parts about the case, seems
to be that the size is very substantial, but also keeps it's elegant theme alive at the same time.
It only adds to the perfection, and beauty of the watch imho. Same goes for the bracelet on
this SWI. Between the intricate detail of the links, finish, and uniquely cool style it fits right
into the exceptional feel this watch has to offer. ..The final pieces of this astonishing watch
are the movement, and case-back. It's amazing to see even more texturing on the case-back ! Very Happy
Not only does it fit into the theme of this watch with the classiness, and quality, but it helps
point you in the right direction. Which IS this movement HERE ! What a STUNNER with all of
the further attention to detail, and beauty sir. Congratulations to you on this one ! I hope you
keep enjoying it !!!

Astonishing watch, and PICS !

Northwestguy
Senior Associate
Northwestguy

My new one..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new one.....   My new one..... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 10:54 pm

SWI's best IMHO! Congratulations.
Back to top Go down

My new one..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new one.....   My new one..... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 12:43 am

AtomicTom wrote:
Gregger, this new SWI of yours is REALLY eye-catching here !!!! cyclops cyclops Smile Congratulations
on picking one of these up sir ! These watches are honestly so beautiful, and it's astonishing
how well EVERYTHING works together on this watch. On top of that, the price is unbelievable
for ALL that this watch is. My new one..... 46145 There are alot of watches out there that seem to be much
more expensive than they should be, however, this SWI seems to give you much MORE for
the price. It's pretty INCREDIBLE imho ! Probably one of the most attractive parts of this
watch has to be the dial. There is alot going on, and it's all done in such a classy way too.
That cool textured area in the center is just EXCELLENT ! The way the pattern, and decoration
looks is stunning. It's also something you would expect to see on a very high-end watch if
you ask me sir. The way the pattern is raised up from the surface of the dial is neat as well.
At times it looks as if the light really reflects off of it to make the look of the dial change.
It's just TERRIFIC ! Also enjoying how the flat sections of the dial look as well. The silver/
gray/white finish is amazingly smooth, and classy. Plus it just helps to set off the other parts
of the dial like the textured part. The Roman Numerals for example become front, and center
as the dial points them out to you. Just the all around look, and size fits the classy feel of
this watch perfectly imho. They make the dial even more special. Same goes for the cool
looking sub-dials ! They again manage to add more personality to the watch, and dial. However,
don't take over the dial or watch either. Thinking that is the key to this watch. It does it
ALL, and it does it it in an ASTONISHING way !!! My new one..... 46145 For example the blue hands could not
be any NICER ! The way in which they are shaped is fantastic, but the look is just half of the
fun. It's the quality that helps bring it all together, and it's BEYOND impressive at every step.
The quality, and GREAT looks spills over onto the bezel here as well Gregger !!! Just like the
dial, the bezel is also ASTONISHING. First the top portion of the bezel has the nicest brushing
of the steel. That REALLY looks AWESOME ! Then you later notice that the numbers, along with
markings are etched into the bezel TOO. Just love the way that looks there sir !!! That look
together with the outer polished part of the bezel is FANTASTIC. You can genuinely see, as
well as enjoy the shape of the teeth. What an outstanding finishing touch to that area of the
watch imho. WOW ! Even the pushers aren't your average every day pushers. Their shape,
along with their size, and finish make sure that you appreciate them. They also manage to
guide you toward the rest of the beautiful case. One of the NICEST parts about the case, seems
to be that the size is very substantial, but also keeps it's elegant theme alive at the same time.
It only adds to the perfection, and beauty of the watch imho. Same goes for the bracelet on
this SWI. Between the intricate detail of the links, finish, and uniquely cool style it fits right
into the exceptional feel this watch has to offer. ..The final pieces of this astonishing watch
are the movement, and case-back. It's amazing to see even more texturing on the case-back ! Very Happy
Not only does it fit into the theme of this watch with the classiness, and quality, but it helps
point you in the right direction. Which IS this movement HERE ! What a STUNNER with all of
the further attention to detail, and beauty sir. Congratulations to you on this one ! I hope you
keep enjoying it !!!

Astonishing watch, and PICS !

WOW Tom.....nice reply Very Happy Thanks everyone!!!
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

My new one..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new one.....   My new one..... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 2:54 am

[quote="Gregger"]
AtomicTom wrote:

WOW Tom.....nice reply Very Happy Thanks everyone!!!

Very glad you liked it Greg ! Smile Super SWI there once again sir.

My new one..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new one.....   My new one..... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 10:17 pm

one of my favorite watches.class act
Back to top Go down
jackprime1
Senior Associate
jackprime1

My new one..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new one.....   My new one..... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 9:27 pm

Wear it well...Great watch...I really miss my v7751..Never should have sold it...
My new one..... Swi2
Back to top Go down

My new one..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new one.....   My new one..... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 12:15 am

jackprime1 wrote:
Wear it well...Great watch...I really miss my v7751..Never should have sold it...
My new one..... Swi2

I sure that hurts! Love that one also...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My new one..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new one.....   My new one..... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My new one.....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lounge - Watch Forum :: Welcome To The Lounge! :: Who Are You, What Did You Just Get, What do you have? :: New Arrivals-
Jump to: