The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Whats up everyone!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jackprime1
Senior Associate
jackprime1

Whats up everyone!!! Empty
PostSubject: Whats up everyone!!!   Whats up everyone!!! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 10:09 pm

Hello Everyone, My name is Jack and i was invited here by my bud Duff...I know a lot of people here and glad to have joined. I live in Staten Island, NY married for 5 years and have a 3 year old boy. I love collecting watches. I have been collecting for a few years and have about 20 or so watches. Latest pickup was this past weekend Invicta GMT excursion blue dial and waiting for arrival. Well i hope I to learn more and share my stories with all of you and most importantly is for me to have Fun....Speak to all of you on the forum...
Jack
Back to top Go down
jackprime1
Senior Associate
jackprime1

PostSubject: Re: Whats up everyone!!!   Whats up everyone!!! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 10:52 pm

Thanks for having me...We always need to speak about the past to move forward into the future...lol...I know most of you from another forum but i wont say the name dont wanna piss anyone off...lol...Well looking forward to reading everyones posts...
Back to top Go down
jackprime1
Senior Associate
jackprime1

PostSubject: Re: Whats up everyone!!!   Whats up everyone!!! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 11:04 pm

Thank you very much...B-day gift from the wife this past July...Love the watch and hard to keep it off the wrist..
Back to top Go down
jackprime1
Senior Associate
jackprime1

PostSubject: Re: Whats up everyone!!!   Whats up everyone!!! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 11:37 pm

hahahaaa...You want that SWI huh?.....lol...Glad i joined Duff...and thanks for giving me the heads up about this forum..
Back to top Go down
PoliMalaka
Senior Associate
PoliMalaka

PostSubject: Re: Whats up everyone!!!   Whats up everyone!!! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 11:46 pm

BAND!
Back to top Go down
jackprime1
Senior Associate
jackprime1

PostSubject: Re: Whats up everyone!!!   Whats up everyone!!! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 1:23 pm

Thanks guys...Much appreciated...
Back to top Go down
andrema
Senior Associate
andrema

PostSubject: Re: Whats up everyone!!!   Whats up everyone!!! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 2:01 pm

Welcome...be careful or Poli will BAN you...oops, it looks like he already has! Don't worry most of us have already been banned by him already and live to tell about it. Have a great time in ZMT!!
Back to top Go down
jackprime1
Senior Associate
jackprime1

PostSubject: Re: Whats up everyone!!!   Whats up everyone!!! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 2:37 pm

WoW...I been banned already! I think that could be record timing...lol...So how much does it cost to get unbanned?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats up everyone!!!   Whats up everyone!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whats up everyone!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lounge - Watch Forum :: Welcome To The Lounge! :: Who Are You, What Did You Just Get, What do you have? :: Introduce Yourself!-
Jump to: