The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RGM'S 250P

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TAZMAN64
Senior Associate
TAZMAN64

RGM'S 250P Empty
PostSubject: RGM'S 250P   RGM'S 250P Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 7:51 pm

Brand: RGM
Model: 250P
Case Size: 42mm
Case Finish: Brushed/Polished
Case Back: Sapphire
Movement: RGM/Valgranges A07111 24 Jewel Automatic
Crystal: Sapphire
Crown: Pull Out
Strap: Hand Made Ostrich
W.R.: 50 Meters
Retail: $2,950.00

I can go on and on about this watch and RGM as a company. RGM watches are made in Moumt Joy PA. USA, Owner Roland G Murphy is a master watch maker. They are probably best known for there hand guilloched dials along with a couple in-house movements. All RGM watches are hand esembled. My 250P runs better than any watch i own, including the C.O.S.C. Breitlings. RGM does alot of custom work and you can order any watch any way you like it. Someday i would like to have one of thier hand made dials done for my watch, i already have a good idea on the design. I like the fact that if i ever tire of the look i can send it in and have it changed to my likeing. RGM works on all brands of watches, they have a great web site and you can see how they hand decorate a movement, gullioche a dial, and a lot of there custom work. here is a link to there site WWW.RGMWATCHES.COM you should take a look they have a lot to see. I hope to always have this watch in my collection and i love the fact that it is made here in the good ole USA. Here are a couple pics i hope you like them. If anyone has any questione about this watch feel free to p.m. me. thanks steve
RGM'S 250P P1205120250P2
RGM'S 250P P1205127250P3
RGM'S 250P P8254580rgm1
RGM'S 250P P8254559RGM5
RGM'S 250P P8254565RGM4
RGM'S 250P P8284661rgm24
RGM'S 250P P8254523RGM9
Back to top Go down
merichar
Senior Associate
merichar

RGM'S 250P Empty
PostSubject: Re: RGM'S 250P   RGM'S 250P Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 10:10 pm

Beautiful watch, just the style I appreciate. That watch is a classic from the clean aviator style dial to the skeleton hands. The blued screws also accent the dial very nicely. My favorite RGM model to date. I also like the idea of supporting a US watchmaker. The corporation I work for is headquartered in Lancaster, Pa, I plan on visiting RGM someday.
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

RGM'S 250P Empty
PostSubject: Re: RGM'S 250P   RGM'S 250P Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 11:48 pm

This is one especially NICE watch, and watch company here sir. Looking at all of the
impressive features of this RGM, along with seeing the pictures of it, is really enjoyable.
Your information about the company in general was also very eye-opening. cyclops ..Had
remembered that RGM did some amazing work, but the effort they put into making
their watches, along with having their own in house movements as you mentioned is
pretty remarkable. I ALSO love the whole American watch company theme like Mark. Smile
Truthfully, your watch seems just a impressive on the outside, as it does on the inside,
and hearing that it compares SO well with some of the elite watches that you own is
definitely saying something. Really IS a GREAT watch, website, and of course review
here Steve ! ..Thanks !!!

Senior Associate
TAZMAN64

RGM'S 250P Empty
PostSubject: Re: RGM'S 250P   RGM'S 250P Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 9:44 pm

Thanks guy's, i know this watch is not for everyone but man i love it. Like you mark i realy like supporting american companies and i also will get back to lancaster pa to check out RGM in action. Tom i always like reading your feedbacks, you always make us feel good with your kind words. Thanks again. Steve
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

RGM'S 250P Empty
PostSubject: Re: RGM'S 250P   RGM'S 250P Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 10:40 pm

TAZMAN64 wrote:
Thanks guy's, i know this watch is not for everyone but man i love it. Like you mark i realy like supporting american companies and i also will get back to lancaster pa to check out RGM in action. Tom i always like reading your feedbacks, you always make us feel good with your kind words. Thanks again. Steve

That is TOO kind of you to say Steve. RGM'S 250P 46145 ..I'm of course very happy to say those words !
By the way, thank YOU for showing such outstanding watches like this RGM. It's really great
seeing, as well as learning about them. RGM'S 250P 803574

RGM'S 250P Empty
PostSubject: Re: RGM'S 250P   RGM'S 250P Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RGM'S 250P
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lounge - Watch Forum :: Welcome To The Lounge! :: General Watch Discussion... :: Watch and Strap Reviews-
Jump to: