The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sorry...just a 'teaser' today

Go down 
+2
andrema
pacifichrono
6 posters
AuthorMessage
pacifichrono
Senior Associate
pacifichrono

Sorry...just a 'teaser' today Empty
PostSubject: Sorry...just a 'teaser' today   Sorry...just a 'teaser' today Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 9:27 pm

I took 128 exposures today of my "new" Speedie 125. I whittled that down to 37 good ones. Now I need to "process" them (brightness, cropping, etc.) and then put together a comprehensive "review" of this fantastic watch. I had it authenticated and sized today by my master watchmaker, Richard Rogers, and it feels GREAT on the wrist. Since I have a scrawny sub-7" wrist, I was concerned its 51.5mm length would hang over the sides of my wrist, but such is not the case. It fits really well.

Anyway, here's a quickie 'teaser' pic that will have to do until I finish the photo study/review project in the next day or two.

With this acquisition, the value of my collection has broken into the five figures, purely the result of buying and selling for many years. Very Happy

Sorry...just a 'teaser' today 125-22
Back to top Go down
http://www.pacifichrono.com
andrema
Senior Associate
andrema

PostSubject: Re: Sorry...just a 'teaser' today   Sorry...just a 'teaser' today Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 9:52 pm

Looks absolutely awesome!!

PostSubject: Re: Sorry...just a 'teaser' today   Sorry...just a 'teaser' today Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 10:10 pm

Another winner Tom! Your collection is pure class, not just a bunch of crap and 5 colors of the same model just for the sake of obsessive acquisition!! Outstanding!
Back to top Go down
jaw
Senior Associate
jaw

PostSubject: Re: Sorry...just a 'teaser' today   Sorry...just a 'teaser' today Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 2:37 am

God man you're killin me. Amazing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sorry...just a 'teaser' today   Sorry...just a 'teaser' today Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 2:39 am

Great find Tom!
Back to top Go down
TAZMAN64
Senior Associate
TAZMAN64

PostSubject: Re: Sorry...just a 'teaser' today   Sorry...just a 'teaser' today Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 2:43 am

Awesome watch Tom, Congrats and enjoy it. I will be looking forward to seeing more pics. Steve
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Sorry...just a 'teaser' today   Sorry...just a 'teaser' today Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 2:42 pm

This teaser here Tom is just UNBELIEVABLE sir ! Shocked cheers CONGRATULATIONS to you,
and honestly can't wait to see more of this one later. cyclops

smellody
Consigliere
smellody

PostSubject: Re: Sorry...just a 'teaser' today   Sorry...just a 'teaser' today Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 5:35 pm

Love it! Amazing picture. Can't wait to see more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sorry...just a 'teaser' today   Sorry...just a 'teaser' today Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sorry...just a 'teaser' today
Page 1 of 1