The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trying to contact Yobokies

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Trying to contact Yobokies Empty
PostSubject: Trying to contact Yobokies   Trying to contact Yobokies Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 4:35 pm

Hello everybody here!

I found this great Forum when searching for parts for my Seiko "Arnie" watch.

I have found I need to contact "Yobokies" (aka Harold NG?), since I can tell from his Photobucket pics he has what I need.

But the contact info I've found in this Forum: yobokies@yahoo.com doesn't seem to work, I do get a delivery receipt, but no answer, so I wonder, if this still is the right email to use to get in touch with him, he doesn't appear to be a member of this community, so I cannot pm him?

Does anyone here know, if he is very busy, and takes forever to reply, or if he has changed his email?

Cheers

/HM
Back to top Go down
Northwestguy
Senior Associate
Northwestguy

PostSubject: Re: Trying to contact Yobokies   Trying to contact Yobokies Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 6:48 pm

Your address is correct however, try adding .hk after com so that it reads like this:

yobokies@yahoo.com.hk
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trying to contact Yobokies   Trying to contact Yobokies Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 6:55 pm

He sometimes takes a bit of time to get back to you but he's a straight up guy, purchased a bunch of stuff from him.
Back to top Go down
Northwestguy
Senior Associate
Northwestguy

PostSubject: Re: Trying to contact Yobokies   Trying to contact Yobokies Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 7:54 pm

Another way.............Harold is a member at WUS.....(watchuseek). Look under seiko and citizen and you will see his posts. You could PM him at that site.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trying to contact Yobokies   Trying to contact Yobokies Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 8:29 pm

Thanks, I'll try and be patient....

I did use the correct email, but got it wrong in my post here.

Cheers

/HM
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trying to contact Yobokies   Trying to contact Yobokies Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trying to contact Yobokies
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lounge - Watch Forum :: Welcome To The Lounge! :: General Watch Discussion...-
Jump to: