The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Just noticed someone's name in red!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Just noticed someone's name in red! Empty
PostSubject: Just noticed someone's name in red!   Just noticed someone's name in red! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 1:16 am

Must have missed this one but i couldnt think of a better guy to be part of the team, Congrats Steve! Just noticed someone's name in red! 933578 Not sure how long its been and i hope i didnt post in the thread because it will really look like i'm mentally losing it Just noticed someone's name in red! 252943 ! Great Choice Alan and Steve you know how i feel about you and Congrats on helping out a bunch of good dudes! Just noticed someone's name in red! 46145 Got a great XMT team at the moment and keep the good work up guys! Just noticed someone's name in red! 74725
Back to top Go down
TAZMAN64
Senior Associate
TAZMAN64

PostSubject: Re: Just noticed someone's name in red!   Just noticed someone's name in red! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 1:51 am

Thanks trevor, I started a couple weeks ago to help out with the New Extreme Review Section. Im more than happy to help out in anyway i can. Thanks again Trevor. Steve
Back to top Go down
andrema
Senior Associate
andrema

PostSubject: Re: Just noticed someone's name in red!   Just noticed someone's name in red! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 12:46 pm

We had to do it...that was the only way the begging would stop Smile

Yep, he is a great addition. It makes up for my slack-jaw behavior!

Senior Associate
TAZMAN64

PostSubject: Re: Just noticed someone's name in red!   Just noticed someone's name in red! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 8:31 pm

LMAO!! Hey Mark, There was only a little begging with a big cash donation. LOL Steve
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just noticed someone's name in red!   Just noticed someone's name in red! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just noticed someone's name in red!
Page 1 of 1