The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Some advice selling my last Invicta...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Some advice selling my last Invicta... Empty
PostSubject: Some advice selling my last Invicta...   Some advice selling my last Invicta... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 4:20 pm

Just thought i'd ask...

Never thought i'd sell this one but it's been so long since i wore it it's a shame it's not being enjoyed. Since my username & password no longer work (i.e. I've been banned?) over at WG's, where do you think i would have the most success selling this Invicta? It's a SubaquaNoma III GMT with an ETA 2893-2 gmt movt... Any help/suggestions would be cool, thanks in advance.

Some advice selling my last Invicta... IMG_0836-1
Back to top Go down
TVDinner
Senior Associate
TVDinner

PostSubject: Re: Some advice selling my last Invicta...   Some advice selling my last Invicta... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 4:27 pm

ebay
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Some advice selling my last Invicta...   Some advice selling my last Invicta... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 4:32 pm

TVDinner wrote:
ebay

really?... i've never sold anything on ebay. guess i might have to look into it...
Back to top Go down
TAZMAN64
Senior Associate
TAZMAN64

PostSubject: Re: Some advice selling my last Invicta...   Some advice selling my last Invicta... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 4:38 pm

I would still list it here, there are a few members here that are still active at wg such as ROYSTER he told some guy's over there when i had a invicta f.s. here and thats how it sold. You might even contact him by p.m. and let him know that you have it for sale. ebay is o.k. but a lot of low ball offers plus all the charges so you have to include those in the selling price. Steve
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Some advice selling my last Invicta...   Some advice selling my last Invicta... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 4:46 pm

TAZMAN64 wrote:
I would still list it here, there are a few members here that are still active at wg such as ROYSTER he told some guy's over there when i had a invicta f.s. here and thats how it sold. You might even contact him by p.m. and let him know that you have it for sale. ebay is o.k. but a lot of low ball offers plus all the charges so you have to include those in the selling price. Steve

Thanks TAZ, i think i might just do that! Much appreciated!
Back to top Go down
Northwestguy
Senior Associate
Northwestguy

PostSubject: Re: Some advice selling my last Invicta...   Some advice selling my last Invicta... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 6:16 pm

BDWF, WUS, PMWF.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Some advice selling my last Invicta...   Some advice selling my last Invicta... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 6:33 pm

I would also recommend watchfreeks.
Back to top Go down
andrema
Senior Associate
andrema

PostSubject: Re: Some advice selling my last Invicta...   Some advice selling my last Invicta... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 6:43 pm

aztecknight wrote:
Very true, that will work. I think that there is a post limit there though.

Guy - If you post it on WUW or TZ, it will be directed to the watch search sites (elitedealseeker.com and watchrecon.com). Many WIS these days utilize both or one of those for their searches because of the ease of use. Not everything gets picked up, but if you are precise with your description it will work fine. I use both and they are AWESOME!

Good Luck!!

PostSubject: Re: Some advice selling my last Invicta...   Some advice selling my last Invicta... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 6:50 pm

andrema wrote:
aztecknight wrote:

Guy - If you post it on WUW or TZ, it will be directed to the watch search sites (elitedealseeker.com and watchrecon.com). Many WIS these days utilize both or one of those for their searches because of the ease of use. Not everything gets picked up, but if you are precise with your description it will work fine. I use both and they are AWESOME!

Good Luck!!

I have to agree, watchrecon and elitedealseeker are great.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Some advice selling my last Invicta...   Some advice selling my last Invicta... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 7:17 pm

andrema wrote:
aztecknight wrote:

Good Luck!!

Ohhh...I like this! more birds with one stone, never a bad thing! I think I'll try TZ and see what it does for me.

Thanks again!
Back to top Go down
TVDinner
Senior Associate
TVDinner

PostSubject: Re: Some advice selling my last Invicta...   Some advice selling my last Invicta... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 8:54 pm

andrema wrote:
aztecknight wrote:

Good Luck!!

we require 30 posts to post in the For Sale section, but that is easy to do with so many active threads. Can do that in an hour or 2 if you really wanted to.

Watch Freeks is also listed on elite and a few of the other mass listing sites of watches for sale on forums.

I should have mentioned Freeks also in my post above and there are still some fans of Invicta there..

but I still think Ebay is a good place to go to TRY to get some of your $$ back on the resale if possible. On forums you are going to get LOW BALLED to death on Invicta watches as we have all seen personally, lol
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Some advice selling my last Invicta...   Some advice selling my last Invicta... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 9:39 pm

Seems like everyone already gave a ton of GREAT suggestions Guy ! Smile ..Have never
sold a watch myself, but you are bound to find alot of interest from any one of these
choices above I think. ..Good luck with this sir !

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some advice selling my last Invicta...   Some advice selling my last Invicta... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some advice selling my last Invicta...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lounge - Watch Forum :: Welcome To The Lounge! :: General Watch Discussion...-
Jump to: