The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

fS: LNIB Tauchmeister retro 20atm dive watch

Go down 
AuthorMessage

fS: LNIB Tauchmeister retro 20atm dive watch Empty
PostSubject: fS: LNIB Tauchmeister retro 20atm dive watch   fS: LNIB Tauchmeister retro 20atm dive watch Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 1:27 pm

Retro dive watch. Big watch 47mm destro, 2 canteen crowns one sets watch one sets internal bezel. Has date, 21 jewel movement Stainless case still has plastic on back. Purchased in 2008 only worn couple times. Comes in original wooden box. Leave message I'll email you pictures paypal conus only I'll pay shipping by UPS $65.00
Back to top Go down
andrema
Senior Associate
andrema

fS: LNIB Tauchmeister retro 20atm dive watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: fS: LNIB Tauchmeister retro 20atm dive watch   fS: LNIB Tauchmeister retro 20atm dive watch Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 3:51 pm

Do you have any pictures of the watch? That may help!

You can load them using the "host an image" function...just copy and paste the image coding/link when it pops up.

or...you can copy and past an image link from photobucket.

Good luck!

fS: LNIB Tauchmeister retro 20atm dive watch
Page 1 of 1