The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Yes sir... i'm a SINN'er

Go down 
+4
sixtysix
Northwestguy
AtomicTom
strutn45
8 posters
AuthorMessage
strutn45
Senior Associate
strutn45

Yes sir... i'm a SINN'er Empty
PostSubject: Yes sir... i'm a SINN'er   Yes sir... i'm a SINN'er Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 3:38 pm

I hadn't been this excited about a watch since i bought Planet Ocean XL
Top notch German quality and i'm diggin' it! Fit and finish are second to none.
This is definitely a keeper! cheers

Sinn 857 UTC tegimented

Automatic
winding with second time zone- more details
• Case diameter (mm): 43.0
• Case thickness (mm): 12.2
• Case metal: Stainless steel
• Case back: Solid
• Tegimented: Fully
• Winding: Automatic
• Antimagnetic: 80,000 A/m
• Copper sulphate: Capsule

Yes sir... i'm a SINN'er 004-59

Yes sir... i'm a SINN'er 005-65

Yes sir... i'm a SINN'er 006-23

Yes sir... i'm a SINN'er 007-4

Yes sir... i'm a SINN'er 011-15

Yes sir... i'm a SINN'er 013-27

Yes sir... i'm a SINN'er 014-10

Yes sir... i'm a SINN'er 015-16

Yes sir... i'm a SINN'er 017-3

Yes sir... i'm a SINN'er 018-8

Yes sir... i'm a SINN'er 019-6

Yes sir... i'm a SINN'er 020-3

Yes sir... i'm a SINN'er 021-11

Yes sir... i'm a SINN'er 022-8
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Yes sir... i'm a SINN'er   Yes sir... i'm a SINN'er Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 5:01 pm

Can genuinely understand why you are so excited about getting this new watch Strutn ! Smile
I mean ever since learning about Sinn from people like yourself with this one here for
instance. It's been amazing seeing, and hearing about how impressive everything seems
to be with them. The second to none fit, and finish that you talk about, as well as the
overall quality really comes right through the screen in your excellent pictures.Yes sir... i'm a SINN'er 803574 On top
of that it just looks GREAT ! Plus it has all of those exceptional specifications that you are
showing to back up the good looks. It's the complete package no matter how you look
at it imho sir. Probably one of the very first cool features about this Sinn that stands
out would have to be the finish you mentioned. ..The color of it looks to be kind of a
silver/gold from here, and the matte beadblasted look is simply THE BEST ! Honestly
think that this kind of look is so enjoyable to see, and it must be especially nice to view
in person I would imagine. cyclops It's just mesmerizing !!! ..What helps to make the finish, as
well as the watch so mesmerizing is that the fantastic finish is showing off some extremely
nice looking watch parts. The case has that pure, classic feel to it with it's all around shape,
and look. Whether you look at it from the top, sides, or back it brings all of the elegance,
as well as sportiness, and invincible quality into the mix in my opinion. Same can be said
for this bracelet Strutn ! It's not often that bracelets are so noticeable. However, in this
case, Sinn has really outdone themeselves. Not only does the excellent finish continue
on it, but the design of it is out of this world also. Just the way the links are combined,
as well as connected is again MESMERIZING ! cheers Those center links are very very
COOL, and when you look at the other link it almost looks like an "H" as a result. It's
a REALLY neat effect if you ask me sir. What a great job Sinn did here !!! Also just want
to mention that the construction looks to be top notch from the top, to bottom of it.
Those screws on the sides of the bracelet alone ensure that this bracelet is pretty much
near indestructible, which is terrific. ..Something else that is truly TERRIFIC would be the
dial on your Sinn Strutn. It manages to take the mesmerizing theme to a new level when
you stop, and look at it. think maybe it might be due to the circular themes happening
on it. The small, mixed with LARGE markings, and markers on the outer edge of the
dial are outstanding. There is also the circle of numbers near the center of the dial, that
keeps the idea going. Making the dial feel like this super cool whirlpool of time. It's really
something to see, and the way the vibrant white shws up against that deep black dial
is too good. Even those great looking numbers seem to almost help keep the markings,
and dial connected together. While the hands bring in some extra sportiness, class, and
exhilaration too. That futuristic 24 hr. hand in the center, along with the sharp looking
second hand add in a couple more unforgettable accents to the watch as well. Even the
bezel with it's numbers, along with markings mirror, and continue the patterns of this
dial. That bezel with it's edge, as well as mix of beadblasted finish, black paint, and of
course lume is once again MESMERIZING, and that's what this Sinn IS ! Congrats to you
Strutn !!! What A WATCH ! ..Enjoy !

Mesmerizing Sinn, AND pictures !

Northwestguy
Senior Associate
Northwestguy

PostSubject: Re: Yes sir... i'm a SINN'er   Yes sir... i'm a SINN'er Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 9:56 pm

Love that watch. That little touch of color on the GMT hand and the UTC letters is just perfect!
Back to top Go down
sixtysix
Consigliere
sixtysix

PostSubject: Re: Yes sir... i'm a SINN'er   Yes sir... i'm a SINN'er Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 9:57 pm

Outstanding!! Some really wonderful camera shots there too Yes sir... i'm a SINN'er 939297

Yes sir... i'm a SINN'er Doggytongue

Remember we are the caretakers of mechanical art.....
Member NAWCC, National Association of Watch & Clock Collectors
Back to top Go down
andrema
Senior Associate
andrema

PostSubject: Re: Yes sir... i'm a SINN'er   Yes sir... i'm a SINN'er Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 12:23 am

Awesome watch! Sinn makes a great quality product!!

Senior Associate
barnbuilder

PostSubject: Re: Yes sir... i'm a SINN'er   Yes sir... i'm a SINN'er Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 3:19 am

WOW! great looking dial on this Sinn
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: Yes sir... i'm a SINN'er   Yes sir... i'm a SINN'er Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 7:39 am

Behave or we will have to CAST that SINN off your wrist and give it to Pastor Andrema!

Very cool watch (and on a side note, I heard it is pronounced like the first part of Seinfeld's name)...

Great looking watch regardless, enjoy!

Senior Associate
strutn45

PostSubject: Re: Yes sir... i'm a SINN'er   Yes sir... i'm a SINN'er Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 8:57 am

Thanks fellas, i'm really diggin' this one ALOT! Yes sir... i'm a SINN'er 203558

@ Tom, you are the man! Killer review my friend as always... thanks! Yes sir... i'm a SINN'er 933578
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yes sir... i'm a SINN'er   Yes sir... i'm a SINN'er Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 9:05 am

yes you are a sinner.you got to love the submarine metal
Back to top Go down
strutn45
Senior Associate
strutn45

PostSubject: Re: Yes sir... i'm a SINN'er   Yes sir... i'm a SINN'er Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 9:15 am

soberdave09 wrote:

Thanks Dave... full metal jacket my good brother, LOL. Yes sir... i'm a SINN'er 933578
Back to top Go down
strutn45
Senior Associate
strutn45

PostSubject: Re: Yes sir... i'm a SINN'er   Yes sir... i'm a SINN'er Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 9:17 am

strutn45 wrote:
soberdave09 wrote:

Thanks Dave... full metal jacket my good brother. lol! Yes sir... i'm a SINN'er 933578
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Yes sir... i'm a SINN'er   Yes sir... i'm a SINN'er Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 3:45 pm

strutn45 wrote:
Thanks fellas, i'm really diggin' this one ALOT! Yes sir... i'm a SINN'er 203558

@ Tom, you are the man! Killer review my friend as always... thanks! Yes sir... i'm a SINN'er 933578

Thank YOU Strutn for your very kind words, and for showing us yet another AMAZING watch
in your collection ! Yes sir... i'm a SINN'er 46145 ..Keep enjoying this one sir !

TAZMAN64
Senior Associate
TAZMAN64

PostSubject: Re: Yes sir... i'm a SINN'er   Yes sir... i'm a SINN'er Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 12:36 am

Damn Dude!!! Did you hit the lotto or what? You collection is one of which i dream of having. Congrats on yet another awesome watch, Sinn watches are some of the best out there. Enjoy it. Steve
Back to top Go down
strutn45
Senior Associate
strutn45

PostSubject: Re: Yes sir... i'm a SINN'er   Yes sir... i'm a SINN'er Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 12:51 am

TAZMAN64 wrote:
Damn Dude!!! Did you hit the lotto or what? You collection is one of which i dream of having. Congrats on yet another awesome watch, Sinn watches are some of the best out there. Enjoy it. Steve

Thanks Steve, i'm broke now! Time for a break from buying and make some damn money!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yes sir... i'm a SINN'er   Yes sir... i'm a SINN'er Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yes sir... i'm a SINN'er
Page 1 of 1