The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Not Again!!

Go down 
+6
Chris S.
strutn45
barnbuilder
AtomicTom
Anomaly
andrema
10 posters
AuthorMessage
andrema
Senior Associate
andrema

Not Again!! Empty
PostSubject: Not Again!!   Not Again!! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 4:14 pm

...oops Not Again!! 492736

Not Again!! 17c4d6c5

Not Again!! 916203

Senior Associate
Anomaly

Not Again!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Again!!   Not Again!! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 7:09 pm

I got 'em going and you have 'em coming!

Senior Associate
andrema

Not Again!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Again!!   Not Again!! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 7:51 pm

I always loved this design...cool GMT IMO

Not Again!! E1eb175c-1

Not Again!! Ca2a700f

Senior Consigliere

Not Again!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Again!!   Not Again!! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 10:24 pm

This is definitely one to love Mark ! Not Again!! 803574 Actually every Sinn I have seen just really has
something special about it. Whether it's the quality, craftsmanship, or great looks, it's
easy to see that Sinn genuinely tries to make the best watch possible. Congratulations
on picking up another one ! Smile One thing I'm noticing about this watch is how it seems
to combine BOTH aviation, and dive watch elements together to create it's overall
look. The aviation feel is written all over the dial ! ..You have the ULTIMATE aviation
styled hands with the watch first of all. Each large sword-like hand has that instrument
guage feel to it, and the cool GMT hand acts as one more eye-catching addition as well.
Alot of times we see the longer arrow looking GMT hand, but this style is different, while
also mirroring that aviation style of the hour, and minute hands too. It's GREAT ! ..One
more aviation-like characteristic with your new Sinn could be the number style. The
BIG, bold 12, 3, 6, and 9 almost "fly" off of the dial. They also look like the numbers
that would be on an instrument panel, or guage just like the hands do. Even the small
numbers with the GMT have that same feel to them, and the markings add in yet another
similar accent with their own vibrant boldness. ..Also thinking the black dial works really
well to finish off the theme. Especially with the contrast of the bright white, along with
yellow on everything. It's honestly the perfect aviation style which is happening imho.
However, later it's a REAL nice dive watch theme that comes into play. Probably the
first place where that part of it starts could be the bezel Mark ! It starts with all of the
great markings on it, which is reminiscent of classic dive watches. Each small square,
long rectangle, along with number has that aggressive, sporty, easy to see, and read
style. On top of all of that, you have the TERRIFIC triangle marker at the 12 o'clock
position as well. Also like the bezel's edge, and the way those large teeth add even
more personality to an already cool watch. They continue the dive watch theme, but
do it an exhilarating way, which is very very enjoyable. Just the way everything comes
together, and flows into the next part of the watch is excellent. Guess it has to do
with that great Sinn quality, along with craftsmanship. In any case, it must be something
to experience in person. From the aviation style of the dial, to the dive theme of the
bezel. This Sinn does everything REALLY well sir. Even the classic style of the case,
it's finish, and way the lugs seemlessly extend from it is IMPRESSIVE. It's the combination
of so many great parts that makes a great watch I think. You can even see that this
strap is something special, and out of the ordinary. The unique style with it's dual
stitching is extremely easy on the eyes. As is the way it seems to taper slightly from
top to bottom. It's that extra detail, that extra care that helps make a watch different
from the rest. Something that makes a watch uniquely cool, and great. Something that
makes THIS Sinn special. Smile Congrats on adding this one to your collection Mark and Enjoy!

Great watch, great photos !

Senior Associate
Anomaly

Not Again!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Again!!   Not Again!! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 11:53 pm

GMTs rock Mark and your collection is crazy hot lately!

Senior Associate
barnbuilder

Not Again!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Again!!   Not Again!! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 12:35 am

.nice mistake on this buy

great dial and watch
Back to top Go down
strutn45
Senior Associate
strutn45

Not Again!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Again!!   Not Again!! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 8:44 am

Sweet 857 Mark, i'm lovin' mine... Its quickly becoming one of my favorites!
What a incredible watch, i know you'll enjoy it! Not Again!! 74725
Back to top Go down
Chris S.
Senior Associate
Chris S.

Not Again!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Again!!   Not Again!! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 11:14 am

Hell Yeah Not Again!! 933578

857 is one of my fav Sinns Not Again!! 74725
Back to top Go down
Northwestguy
Senior Associate
Northwestguy

Not Again!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Again!!   Not Again!! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 5:01 pm

Mark, You Are A "TRDAER" and will be brought to justice swiftly Razz .......................in all seriousness, I "LOVE" thet watch. Very Nice!
Back to top Go down
andrema
Senior Associate
andrema

Not Again!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Again!!   Not Again!! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 5:03 pm

Had to do it...great trade. I actually "made" around $250 on the transaction!

I'll get another U1...but I basically stole this watch!

Senior Associate
Northwestguy

Not Again!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Again!!   Not Again!! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 5:04 pm

Good for you Mark! U1's are fairly easy to come buy. The 857 is just so SINNfully nice!
Back to top Go down
sixtysix
Consigliere
sixtysix

Not Again!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Again!!   Not Again!! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 5:31 pm

Great deal!! Incredible watch!!

Not Again!! Doggytongue

Remember we are the caretakers of mechanical art.....
Member NAWCC, National Association of Watch & Clock Collectors
Back to top Go down

Not Again!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Again!!   Not Again!! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 7:43 pm

Not Again!! Bravo
Back to top Go down
TAZMAN64
Senior Associate
TAZMAN64

Not Again!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Again!!   Not Again!! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 8:28 pm

Great watch mark, this is another sweet piece for your awesome collection. congrats and enjoy. Dteve
Back to top Go down
andrema
Senior Associate
andrema

Not Again!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Again!!   Not Again!! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 10:26 pm

Switched to Sinn rubber...

Not Again!! 9268fe85

Senior Associate
merichar

Not Again!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Again!!   Not Again!! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 1:21 am

Sweet watch, I like the way they do the GMT subdial. Is it tegimented?
Back to top Go down
andrema
Senior Associate
andrema

Not Again!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Again!!   Not Again!! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 2:43 am

merichar wrote:
Sweet watch, I like the way they do the GMT subdial. Is it tegimented?
Yes, fully tegimented. The U1 only has a tegimented bezel.

I will be tracking down a tegimented bracelet soon...I really like the looks of those!

Not Again!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Again!!   Not Again!! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 4:07 pm

I just dont know what to say anymore! Not Again!! 46145
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Not Again!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Again!!   Not Again!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Not Again!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lounge - Watch Forum :: Welcome To The Lounge! :: Who Are You, What Did You Just Get, What do you have? :: New Arrivals-
Jump to: