The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

XXLong watch straps

Go down 
AuthorMessage
merichar
Senior Associate
merichar

XXLong watch straps Empty
PostSubject: XXLong watch straps   XXLong watch straps Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 10:33 pm

Got these from the Watchprince the other day. XXLong Eichmuller Robust Calf, available in 20,22, 24mm etc. Many stock watch straps are just too short for me-these are long enough that I need both floating keepers to secure the end. Very reasonably priced at $30 bucks. For those that have'nt used them Watchprince offers excellent service and priority shipping was only $4 total. They also include free spring bars with every order. Give them a look especially if you need long or short straps.

XXLong watch straps DSCF4675

XXLong watch straps DSCF4676

XXLong watch straps DSCF4681
Back to top Go down
Northwestguy
Senior Associate
Northwestguy

PostSubject: Re: XXLong watch straps   XXLong watch straps Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 11:06 pm

Very cool Mark! I have purchased many items from Watchprince. Great service and great products. I would love to drive up there some day it's only 45 minutes away. Nice to see they had what you needed.
Back to top Go down
merichar
Senior Associate
merichar

PostSubject: Re: XXLong watch straps   XXLong watch straps Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 11:31 pm

Northwestguy wrote:
Very cool Mark! I have purchased many items from Watchprince. Great service and great products. I would love to drive up there some day it's only 45 minutes away. Nice to see they had what you needed.

John, I don't know if you are aware of it they moved to Tualatin in February-closer to you now than me.
Back to top Go down
Northwestguy
Senior Associate
Northwestguy

PostSubject: Re: XXLong watch straps   XXLong watch straps Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 11:38 pm

I did hear that Mark. Someone on another forum was driving around in the area of their old address and couldn't find them. Have you been to the new place?
Back to top Go down
merichar
Senior Associate
merichar

PostSubject: Re: XXLong watch straps   XXLong watch straps Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 1:12 am

Northwestguy wrote:
I did hear that Mark. Someone on another forum was driving around in the area of their old address and couldn't find them. Have you been to the new place?

I have'nt been to their new location.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XXLong watch straps   XXLong watch straps Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 1:41 am

They look great Mark!
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: XXLong watch straps   XXLong watch straps Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 1:50 pm

Mark, those straps really look outstanding. You can tell that the quality is
top notch with the materials, and stitch patterns. Also noticing the length
that you are talking about. They genuinely have that cool vintage aviation
strap look, as well as size, and must be very comfortable for you. XXLong watch straps 803574 Also
have to say the watches you have them on are incredible looking as well.
Congratulations on picking these up. ..Enjoy them !

Thanks for the info about Watchprince too ! Definitely will have to try them
out at some point sir.

PostSubject: Re: XXLong watch straps   XXLong watch straps Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XXLong watch straps
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lounge - Watch Forum :: Welcome To The Lounge! :: Horological Information :: Parts/Mod Links and Reference-
Jump to: