The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bogus G-Shocks invade the Heartland

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Bogus G-Shocks invade the Heartland Empty
PostSubject: Bogus G-Shocks invade the Heartland   Bogus G-Shocks invade the Heartland Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 9:07 pm

I don't know why this got my dander up but it really did. As I'm known to go poking thru any store with a watch selection, I found it disturbing to notice in a mall kiosk these atrocious little buggers. The location of these was also of concern - not a sleazy strip mall or a second-rate thrift store but the most glam shopping center this big town had, far removed from a major metropolitan center in the heartland of the US. Could this be a sign of how pervasive the infestation has become?

Bogus G-Shocks invade the Heartland 1104-IMG_7617-1k

Bogus G-Shocks invade the Heartland 1104-IMG_7618-1k

Bogus G-Shocks invade the Heartland 1104-IMG_7619-1k

It was plainly obvious that the low-life hawking these to the local citizenry knew exactly what they were, as evidenced by his reaction to my camerawork. IMO Westfield (the shopping center operator) should be ashamed of themselves for letting these parasites ply their trade in the confines of the mall. Judge for yourselves.

Bogus G-Shocks invade the Heartland 1104-IMG_7620-1k
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Bogus G-Shocks invade the Heartland   Bogus G-Shocks invade the Heartland Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 9:54 pm

Great detective work here Waruilewi ! Bogus G-Shocks invade the Heartland 46145 I would imagine alot of people get fooled
by these. Even a G-Shock fan might get fooled if they were't aware of what the
various models for men, and women were supposed to look like exactly. Thanks
for showing us this. ..Terrific PICS of everything TOO !

Associate
mrneddles

PostSubject: Re: Bogus G-Shocks invade the Heartland   Bogus G-Shocks invade the Heartland Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 10:54 pm

I really wish you would have gotten more shots of those glamourous crystal heart watches on the lower shelf. Reminds me of a certain cable shopping network brand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bogus G-Shocks invade the Heartland   Bogus G-Shocks invade the Heartland Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 10:02 pm

Report the matter to the mall and to Casio.

The only reason this junk proliferates is because people buy it or tolerate it.
Back to top Go down
maestro
Associate
maestro

PostSubject: Re: Bogus G-Shocks invade the Heartland   Bogus G-Shocks invade the Heartland Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 2:38 pm

GradyPhilpott wrote:
Report the matter to the mall and to Casio.

The only reason this junk proliferates is because people buy it or tolerate it.

+1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bogus G-Shocks invade the Heartland   Bogus G-Shocks invade the Heartland Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bogus G-Shocks invade the Heartland
Page 1 of 1