The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Breitling-Seawolf>>>Black dial

Go down 
+3
Anomaly
sixtysix
strutn45
7 posters
AuthorMessage
strutn45
Senior Associate
strutn45

Breitling-Seawolf>>>Black dial Empty
PostSubject: Breitling-Seawolf>>>Black dial   Breitling-Seawolf>>>Black dial Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 8:14 am

Built up a stash of cash in my war chest and was looking at 3 different
brands, another Omega, a Ball diver and this bad boy... my good
buddy SuperDave aka (Divemaster) helped me out with my decision and pushed me off
the fence! I'm so glad he did, what a perfect 3hand diver... looks like
my PO might get a lil' rest time, maybe? lol!

Grabbed this bad boy very gently used at what i thought was a fare
price. cheers cheers cheers

Breitling-Seawolf>>>Black dial 011-20

Breitling-Seawolf>>>Black dial 026-8

Breitling-Seawolf>>>Black dial 022-11

Breitling-Seawolf>>>Black dial 012-17

Breitling-Seawolf>>>Black dial 008-14

Breitling-Seawolf>>>Black dial 006-58

Breitling-Seawolf>>>Black dial 002-64
Back to top Go down
sixtysix
Consigliere
sixtysix

PostSubject: Re: Breitling-Seawolf>>>Black dial   Breitling-Seawolf>>>Black dial Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 9:12 am

That is just about the nicest model Breitling made, what an awesome look. Congrats!! There are a few gray dials around, glad you went with something different (as nice as the gray looks Breitling-Seawolf>>>Black dial 803574).

Breitling-Seawolf>>>Black dial Doggytongue

Remember we are the caretakers of mechanical art.....
Member NAWCC, National Association of Watch & Clock Collectors
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: Breitling-Seawolf>>>Black dial   Breitling-Seawolf>>>Black dial Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 9:16 am

Im down to 5 watches now and if I could only have ONE, the Seawolf would be it!

Great watch Strutn!

Hello from its brother...

Breitling-Seawolf>>>Black dial LUMESHOT

Senior Associate
Northwestguy

PostSubject: Re: Breitling-Seawolf>>>Black dial   Breitling-Seawolf>>>Black dial Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 9:43 am

Wonderful addition to your collection John. Great pics of a great watch.
Back to top Go down
strutn45
Senior Associate
strutn45

PostSubject: Re: Breitling-Seawolf>>>Black dial   Breitling-Seawolf>>>Black dial Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 9:49 am

Thanks fellas! Breitling-Seawolf>>>Black dial 803574
Back to top Go down
Chris S.
Senior Associate
Chris S.

PostSubject: Re: Breitling-Seawolf>>>Black dial   Breitling-Seawolf>>>Black dial Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 11:59 am

All this B-lings lately are killing me tongue

Congrats Bro Breitling-Seawolf>>>Black dial 803574
Back to top Go down
TAZMAN64
Senior Associate
TAZMAN64

PostSubject: Re: Breitling-Seawolf>>>Black dial   Breitling-Seawolf>>>Black dial Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 12:59 pm

Hey john, Congrats on your new seawolf!!! my favorite watch ive ever owned, some other watches come close like the p.o. but the wolf is still the leader of my pack. enjoy this one for a long time. Steve
Breitling-Seawolf>>>Black dial PB084942bsw9
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Breitling-Seawolf>>>Black dial   Breitling-Seawolf>>>Black dial Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 5:49 pm

Whoa John, you picked out a REAL WINNER here with the Seawolf !!! Very Happy It has such
a distinct look to it in my opinion, and from everything I have heard from everyone
it has the quality to match the looks ! ..It's one of those elite watches, along with
watch brands that really seems to have it all figured out. There literally isn't one part
about the company, or the watches that doesn't impress from what I can see. It's
pretty OUTSTANDING ! Congratultions on picking this one up !!! Can't imagine which
part of the watch is the best place to start. Could truthfully start anywhere, and it
would be alot of fun. For instance the dial for example has multiple things happening
which really give you a feel for the watch. There is that adventurous aviation feel
with the way the numbers are designed, as well as sized. Then there is that extra
cool triangle marker at the 2 o'clock position which supercharges the theme even
more. Even the hands, and the way they are shaped brings the aviation feel alive
with the Seawolf. The second hand alone, with it's red accent color, along with
block at the end of it is off the charts excellent also ! cheers Another neat aspect about
the dial that then happens, is it seems to change from aviation style, to diver !
All of a sudden you start noticing cool that the amazing block-like markers which
are in between the numbers could actually be diver themed. Same could possibly
be said for the tiny dot markers which surround the outer portion of the dial as
well. Those are AWESOME TOO ! ..So is the 3000m water resistance, deep black
dial, and chapter ring by the way. All of it combined together makes for a formula
that can't be beat. It's once again ..Outstanding John ! Nevertheless, it's not just
the dial that combines multiple themes together. It's also the distinct bezel, which
not only looks cool, but mixes in some TRMENDOUS quality as well. You have
the exceptional brushing first of all which has a cool brushing pattern. ..Then you
have the most attractive, and unique raised sections at the various positions which
continue the mixing of themes. The pointed one at the 12 o'clock position is really
nice as well, and the lume pip on it is another example of the dive watch side of
this one. Even the etched markings on the bezel have a dive watch style. While
the numbers kind of switch gears with their style almost becoming like something
on an aviation, guage. ..Have to also mention that the side views here are just
the best as well. The height of the bezel, along with those added extra screws
show you that the build quality definitely matches the great looks. Plus you can
see the that the case looks indestructible also. Between the thickness, along with
the height, and the brushed surfaces meeting the polished, this case also, has it
ALL. Breitling-Seawolf>>>Black dial 46145 It sets off the bezel, as well as dial, but then seemlessly blends into
the bracelet. Which is also one of the other distinct parts about the watch imho.
A watch which is OUTSTANDING all the way around ! Congrats John, and ..Enjoy !!!

Outstanding watch, AND pics here !

PostSubject: Re: Breitling-Seawolf>>>Black dial   Breitling-Seawolf>>>Black dial Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 7:18 pm

Smokin hot Breitling John. What a fantastic piece. You have a steller collection.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Breitling-Seawolf>>>Black dial   Breitling-Seawolf>>>Black dial Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 10:02 pm

you know how i feel about the watch.it's F'n Killer.i think the lugs are perfect,which gives me a perfect fit.it's just a very simple bad @ZZ watch.wear it well my friend
Back to top Go down
strutn45
Senior Associate
strutn45

PostSubject: Re: Breitling-Seawolf>>>Black dial   Breitling-Seawolf>>>Black dial Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 6:32 am

Thank you fellas, i really appreciate the compliments!

Tom you are the best as always!!! Breitling-Seawolf>>>Black dial 803574
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Breitling-Seawolf>>>Black dial   Breitling-Seawolf>>>Black dial Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 7:24 pm

strutn45 wrote:
Thank you fellas, i really appreciate the compliments!

Tom you are the best as always!!! Breitling-Seawolf>>>Black dial 803574

You are too kind sir ! Breitling-Seawolf>>>Black dial 46145 ..I hope you really enjoy this beauty here !

PostSubject: Re: Breitling-Seawolf>>>Black dial   Breitling-Seawolf>>>Black dial Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Breitling-Seawolf>>>Black dial
Page 1 of 1