The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Old but New Here !!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Old but New Here !! Empty
PostSubject: Old but New Here !!   Old but New Here !! Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 4:43 pm

Hey Guys, Im seeing way too many familiar names here to just look and go away.. I also see lots of interesting topics to explore . I go by this name or "Nyfatboy99" on some of the forums that Ive been at longer than my website's been alive. Im 51 ,single,no dogs,kids (that im aware of) or station wagons.. Just a killer Cat named Linda Pie .. I live in an old farmhouse that got boxed in by the concrete jungle and Interstate I-95 many years ago just outside of NYC .. Im a retired Repoman/Truck Saleman and now I sell and collect various brands of Watches . Im looking forward to checkin the place out !!

Thanks for having me,
Mark in NY Old but New Here !! 812159
Back to top Go down
strutn45
Senior Associate
strutn45

PostSubject: Re: Old but New Here !!   Old but New Here !! Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 4:45 pm

Great to see you here my good brudda!!! cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old but New Here !!   Old but New Here !! Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 4:48 pm

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction Bro , It ain't the first time you've done that !! Im glad to be here Old but New Here !! 588107
Back to top Go down
TAZMAN64
Senior Associate
TAZMAN64

PostSubject: Re: Old but New Here !!   Old but New Here !! Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 4:50 pm

Hey Mark, welcome to xmt's and thanks for the intro. when you have time post up some of your watches, we would love to see them. Steve
Back to top Go down
sixtysix
Consigliere
sixtysix

PostSubject: Re: Old but New Here !!   Old but New Here !! Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 4:51 pm

Welcome to XMT!! Looks like you should fit right in....

Old but New Here !! Doggytongue

Remember we are the caretakers of mechanical art.....
Member NAWCC, National Association of Watch & Clock Collectors
Back to top Go down
strutn45
Senior Associate
strutn45

PostSubject: Re: Old but New Here !!   Old but New Here !! Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 5:00 pm

zulutimezone wrote:
Thanks for pointing me in the right direction Bro , It ain't the first time you've done that !! Im glad to be here Old but New Here !! 588107

Glad to help Mark, the guys are right you'll fit right in! Old but New Here !! 450851
Back to top Go down
Northwestguy
Senior Associate
Northwestguy

PostSubject: Re: Old but New Here !!   Old but New Here !! Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 5:03 pm

Welcome Mark! Nice to have you here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old but New Here !!   Old but New Here !! Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 5:06 pm

Hi Steve, my site is www.zulutimezone.com Im a A.D for NFW,Croton/Nicolet and Android USA with more good stuff on the way from Reactor and a few others ! ! We have discount codes for various items, please let me know if you see anything you're intersted in.. We will have a coupon code for members here very soon ! BTW, theres a Sick Ladies Reactor for under 100 bucks running as a promotion thats almost sold out !! Crazy deal on a beefy Watch !
Thanks again
Mark Smile Old but New Here !! 450851
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old but New Here !!   Old but New Here !! Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 5:13 pm

what's up mark,glad to see you on here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old but New Here !!   Old but New Here !! Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 5:14 pm

soberdave09 wrote:
what's up mark,glad to see you on here.

Old but New Here !! Oc_welcome_anim2welcome
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: Old but New Here !!   Old but New Here !! Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 6:08 pm

Welcome to XMT Zulu!

Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Old but New Here !!   Old but New Here !! Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 8:47 pm

It's terrific to have you here at XMT Mark ! Old but New Here !! 803574
Welcome, and thanks for joining up. ..Really
sounds like you have some very cool interests,
and it's neat to see that you not only collect,
but also sell watches. Just checked out your
website by the way. Very nice !!! I genuinely
hope you have a great time here. Enjoy !

PostSubject: Re: Old but New Here !!   Old but New Here !! Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 4:02 pm

Thats for the Very Warm Welcome !! It just got 20 degrees warmer here in NY !! Im trying to work out special pricing for members, If you guys see anything on the site youd like to have give me a yell and ill do the best I can !!

Mark
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old but New Here !!   Old but New Here !! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Old but New Here !!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lounge - Watch Forum :: Welcome To The Lounge! :: Who Are You, What Did You Just Get, What do you have? :: Introduce Yourself!-
Jump to: