The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Android Tourbillons

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Android Tourbillons Empty
PostSubject: Android Tourbillons   Android Tourbillons Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 11:47 pm

Androids Are Nice Watches IMPO Own A Couple Of Wings Tourby's
Android Tourbillons IMG_1680
Android Tourbillons IMG_1652
Android Tourbillons IMG_1753
Android Tourbillons IMG_1532
Back to top Go down
Northwestguy
Senior Associate
Northwestguy

PostSubject: Re: Android Tourbillons   Android Tourbillons Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 11:59 pm

Very cool pics Mike! Was not aware of the tourby's from Android. How are they on timing? Must be fun watching them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Android Tourbillons   Android Tourbillons Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 1:34 am

Northwestguy wrote:
Very cool pics Mike! Was not aware of the tourby's from Android. How are they on timing? Must be fun watching them.

Mine Seem To Run About 1 Minute Off In 5 Days If I Remember Right ... They Don't Keep Time Like My SWI Lim Ed 7750's And 51's But I Like The Look And Design And The Time Is Close Enough ... Have A Great Weekend John!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Android Tourbillons   Android Tourbillons Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 3:05 pm

dems lookst very familiar like.. Hey dats my Hat !!! Sweet Pics Mikey !!

Umj I meant,, Mike, thats One Saweeeet Android Tur-Bee you just acquired , the dial really Pops ! Wear it in good health and thanks for sharing Smile

burrrrp
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Android Tourbillons   Android Tourbillons Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 3:11 pm

Holy cow Mike, those ARE NICE ! Smile Tourbillons have always fascinated me, and these
are really something to see here. What is so neat about these watches, is that they
look very elegant, but also seem sporty. Alot of times you see Tourbillons in various
magazines, or on the web, and they look like something that would never actually be
worn. These however, have ALL of the elegance, and beauty of other Tourbillons, but
seem like they would be incredible to wear TOO ! Android Tourbillons 803574 Thanks very much for showing
these really super pics of them !!!

PostSubject: Re: Android Tourbillons   Android Tourbillons Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 3:35 pm

Hi Tom and John,
These Watches are just incredible timepieces , I'm surprised you guys dont know about them. I only have one (charcoal) but Love it and wear it as much as possible.. Mike takes some Great pics of all his watches and enjoys posting them. I havnt learned how to post pics yet but im sure Ill figure it out and post a couple of mine on the Leather Band which is the way I prefer to wear it.. Ill be back Android Tourbillons 74725
Back to top Go down
TAZMAN64
Senior Associate
TAZMAN64

PostSubject: Re: Android Tourbillons   Android Tourbillons Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 5:00 pm

Hey mike, great looking androids and movements. i always liked wing, his designs are just that HIS!! He doesnt need to copy anyones. enjoy them both and thanks for the pics. Steve
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Android Tourbillons   Android Tourbillons Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 10:00 pm

Hi Zulutimezone ! Smile Can definitely tell that these watches are incredible sir, and Mike's pictures really do them
justice. Honestly did know about them, but just have never been fortunate enough to see them up close like
this. cheers ..Looking forward to seeing yours also by the way !

Consigliere
smellody

PostSubject: Re: Android Tourbillons   Android Tourbillons Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 1:24 am

Welcome Boaters! Sweet watches. I dig that movement!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Android Tourbillons   Android Tourbillons Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 11:48 pm

Ive tried posting my pics a few times but cant see to get them to work. is there a trick or a thread about how to get them up ? I put the nails in the wall but they keep falling off LOL thank you, Mark
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Android Tourbillons   Android Tourbillons Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Android Tourbillons
Page 1 of 1