The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My First Ocean 7 - LM3 V2

Go down 
+3
Anomaly
TAZMAN64
chuckf1
7 posters
AuthorMessage
chuckf1
Junior Associate
chuckf1

My First Ocean 7 - LM3 V2 Empty
PostSubject: My First Ocean 7 - LM3 V2   My First Ocean 7 - LM3 V2 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 8:06 pm

My First Ocean 7 - LM3 V2 NexttoBoxKeeper-1

My First Ocean 7 - LM3 V2 Ocean7onWristA

And just in case anyone is interested in a lume shot:

My First Ocean 7 - LM3 V2 LumeShot3
Back to top Go down
TAZMAN64
Senior Associate
TAZMAN64

PostSubject: Re: My First Ocean 7 - LM3 V2   My First Ocean 7 - LM3 V2 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 8:33 pm

Hey Chuck, congrats on your new Ocean 7- LM3 V2 it looks great on the wrist and that lume is crazy !!! Enjoy it. Steve
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: My First Ocean 7 - LM3 V2   My First Ocean 7 - LM3 V2 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 9:38 pm

Good looking watch...

I enjoy my LM-7...

Congrats and Enjoy!

Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: My First Ocean 7 - LM3 V2   My First Ocean 7 - LM3 V2 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 9:58 pm

Chuck, congratulations on your new Ocean 7 here ! Smile It really has such a presence
on your wrist, and literally looks like it's glowing in the daylight, just as much as it is
in the dark. What A LOOK ! cyclops Also noticing how this watch brings in what could almost
be a half modern, half vintage style case. You get that nice smooth shape, along
with lug style, but then the polishing, and BOLD looking bezel bring in more of a
modern day feel. It's pretty OUTSTANDING ! ..Going back to the case, it is really
something how the polished finish looks. Not only does it look amazing, but the
cool rounded shape genuinely seems to be reflecting the light in a neat way. It's
almost like liquid metal or something ! Think this definitely shows the workmanship
that Ocean 7 did here. They evidently were satisfied to give you a nice case. They
wanted to give you an EXTREMELY NICE case as a backdrop for this outstanding
watch of yours. My First Ocean 7 - LM3 V2 46145 A case that is exceptional by itself, but helps to make the
rest of the watch even nicer. Just take the bezel for instance. In a way, the smooth
turns, and bends in the case help to show off the more straight, and rigid lines in
the bezel. Really is very ingenius, along with just easy on the eyes if you ask me
sir. The way the bezel's teeth are made so wide, and are separated from eachother
by those deeply indented sections is AWESOME ! Add to that the fact that the height
of the bezel is very noticeable, and you have the perfect formula. Even the top section
of the bezel grabs your attention ! I like how it is flat first of all, but the look of the
numbers, along with markers against the black finish is astonishing. ..It genuinely
brings more of that modern dive watch, meeting with the vintage divers from the
past theme to the table. Can't forget to mention that the black top portion of the
bezel ALSO seems to team up nicely with that excellent black rubber strap. You can
honestly see that they both play off of eachother. While managing to give a super
sporty, yet super smooth feel to everything. Speaking of super sporty !!! There really
isn't anything more sporty, or cool than this dial right here. First you have those
fantastic looking markers which are then surrounded by the hash marks. Then you
have those stealthy looking hands that contrast so well against the dial color. A dial
color which again seems to be glowing in the daylight. WOW ! What a combination
Chuck ! ..Seeing the view in the dark is where it REALLY gets fun though, and it's
easy to see that this lume dial cuts through the darkess with ease. Really seems
like it must stay bright for a long long time. Which reminds me, I hope you have
THIS outstanding watch, for a long long time ! cheers Congrats, and enjoy sir !

Outstanding watch, and pictures of everything !

Senior Associate
Northwestguy

PostSubject: Re: My First Ocean 7 - LM3 V2   My First Ocean 7 - LM3 V2 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 12:47 am

Congratulations Chuck! Great looking diver and with out a doubt, incredible lume.
Back to top Go down
barnbuilder
Senior Associate
barnbuilder

PostSubject: Re: My First Ocean 7 - LM3 V2   My First Ocean 7 - LM3 V2 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 2:18 am

dig the case and lumed dial, congratulations and enjoy wearing it
Back to top Go down
smellody
Consigliere
smellody

PostSubject: Re: My First Ocean 7 - LM3 V2   My First Ocean 7 - LM3 V2 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 2:40 am

Cool watch! I always like a little, or a lot, of lume!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My First Ocean 7 - LM3 V2   My First Ocean 7 - LM3 V2 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 9:09 pm

real nicccccccccce pick up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My First Ocean 7 - LM3 V2   My First Ocean 7 - LM3 V2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My First Ocean 7 - LM3 V2
Page 1 of 1