The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

on the way. Ball Diver world timer

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ericf4
Senior Associate
ericf4

on the way. Ball Diver world timer  Empty
PostSubject: on the way. Ball Diver world timer    on the way. Ball Diver world timer  Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 10:16 am

been looking for this one for a while, found a good deal and its on its way to me. should be here in like 5 days. seller pics here, ill do mine when it arrives . i read its one of the only watches with a 2836 movement in it with day and date as well as the world time revolingdisc.

The new Engineer Master II Diver Worldtime from Ball Watch Company is now available at authorized retailers. The watch houses a movement that incorporates a world time module developed by Ball and manufactured in its workshops. The module is added to the ETA caliber 2836 to create the first Day/Date Worldtime movement.

Three central hands display local time, while a 24 hour disk rotating counterclockwise simultaneously indicates the time in 24 different time zones. Fifty-five self-powered micro gas lights assure up to 25 years of easy night viewing. The case measures 45mm in diameter and is water resistant t0 300 meters or 1000 feet. The watch is available with black or white dial and a stitched rubber strap or a stainless steel bracelet.
on the way. Ball Diver world timer  BALLworthtimer
Back to top Go down
TAZMAN64
Senior Associate
TAZMAN64

PostSubject: Re: on the way. Ball Diver world timer    on the way. Ball Diver world timer  Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 2:39 pm

Hey eric, looks like a great watch. i like how they did the day/date on this one and the rotating disc is pretty cool as well. post some pics when you get it. i hope its everything you wanted and more. Steve
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: on the way. Ball Diver world timer    on the way. Ball Diver world timer  Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 4:50 pm

Looks like another TREMENDOUSLY NICE watch is on it's way to your collection
Eric ! on the way. Ball Diver world timer  803574 on the way. Ball Diver world timer  46145 ..Honestly, every time I see one of these Ball watches, or even
your Anonimos, they really impress me. This Ball here has such a cool, and classy
look. However, there is that extra DYNAMIC feel about watches like this that make
them very different, as well as exciting. The quality, design, type of movements,
spectacular dials, and cases. Not to mention some supercharged Tritium tubes
here, make this one perfect for your collection. ..Congratulations ahead of time
on this one !!! Can't wait to see it later on in the week ! Smile

PostSubject: Re: on the way. Ball Diver world timer    on the way. Ball Diver world timer  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

on the way. Ball Diver world timer
Page 1 of 1