The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Audemars Piguet Factory Tour...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Audemars Piguet Factory Tour... Empty
PostSubject: Audemars Piguet Factory Tour...   Audemars Piguet Factory Tour... Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 4:46 am

Sadly not in real life...but this comes close Smile

http://www.vblank.ch/articles/audemars-piguet/index-e.html
Back to top Go down
TAZMAN64
Senior Associate
TAZMAN64

PostSubject: Re: Audemars Piguet Factory Tour...   Audemars Piguet Factory Tour... Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 3:57 pm

Thanks for putting this one up Guy, Its amazzing to see how these high end timepieces come to life. However i still would not shell out a min of 10k for the cheapest royal oak i saw a all diamond version (50 + cts) for a measley 935k LOL!! But to those of you who can, more power too you. Steve
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Audemars Piguet Factory Tour...   Audemars Piguet Factory Tour... Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 6:52 pm

I admit I am smitten by this brand...the history, design, overall look and presence is IMO like nothing else. Rolex... is a tool watch compared to the APs.

My favorite of all time is the Ferrari of all APs... named after one of it's drivers, Rubens Barrichello. Tried one on at an AD... I am in luv! Ti brushed/polished/bead blasted case, ceramic bezel semi brushed polished with air intake scoops, ceramic pushers, sec@12 Chrono DD mod... PERFECTION!

Audemars Piguet Factory Tour... Audemars-piguet-royal-oak-offshore-rubens-barrichello-ii-watch-21
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Audemars Piguet Factory Tour...   Audemars Piguet Factory Tour... Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 9:50 pm

That was pretty fantastic Guy. Audemars Piguet Factory Tour... 803574 Thanks alot ! Many times we see all of these great
watches every day, but maybe only learn a little bit about the company who makes
them. This gave you a feel for the company, the people who build, and design the
watches, as well as the history behind the brand like you mentioned. Definitely helps
you appreciate a brand like this even more, as well as wish you could take a tour of
their factory. Smile This model you are showing really DOES look perfect also ! ..Thanks
again !

PostSubject: Re: Audemars Piguet Factory Tour...   Audemars Piguet Factory Tour... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Audemars Piguet Factory Tour...
Page 1 of 1