The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Oris BC4 Flight Timer on Suede

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Oris BC4 Flight Timer on Suede Empty
PostSubject: Oris BC4 Flight Timer on Suede   Oris BC4 Flight Timer on Suede Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 10:43 pm

Was on the verge of selling this watch. Giving it a second chance with a new strap. So here is the final product. Wife gave it a Meh! I'm liking it so far. Thanks jaw for the idea.

Oris BC4 Flight Timer on Suede Orissuede5
Oris BC4 Flight Timer on Suede Orissuede4
Oris BC4 Flight Timer on Suede Orissuede
Oris BC4 Flight Timer on Suede Orissuede2
Oris BC4 Flight Timer on Suede Orissuede3
Back to top Go down
merichar
Senior Associate
merichar

PostSubject: Re: Oris BC4 Flight Timer on Suede   Oris BC4 Flight Timer on Suede Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 11:13 pm

Looks good on the watch. Light brown or honey looks good with a black dial IMO. Darker browns go well with lighter dials.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oris BC4 Flight Timer on Suede   Oris BC4 Flight Timer on Suede Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 11:28 pm

Thanks Mark. People seem to be split on the watch, the knob is quite prominent in the pictures, but everyone appears to like the strap. BTW, the strap is from panatime, loco horse suede XL.
Back to top Go down
barnbuilder
Senior Associate
barnbuilder

PostSubject: Re: Oris BC4 Flight Timer on Suede   Oris BC4 Flight Timer on Suede Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 2:19 am

I've been contemplating and looking at this color the past couple of days, I like it!
I'll need to get one also
love the case and lugs on this watch
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Oris BC4 Flight Timer on Suede   Oris BC4 Flight Timer on Suede Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 1:51 pm

It's good that you decided not to sell this one Azteck ! Oris BC4 Flight Timer on Suede 803574 First of all the watch itself
is off the charts by itself, and now that you have added in this SPECTACULAR looking
strap, it seems to have gone to yet another level. Really is an extraordianary look in
my opinion. That light suede couldn't be more beautiful, and with the classic/modern
look it has, it matches up just right with your BC4 ! Very Happy ..Congratulations on having such
a cool strap, AND watch ! Keep enjoying !!!

NICE pics by the way !

PostSubject: Re: Oris BC4 Flight Timer on Suede   Oris BC4 Flight Timer on Suede Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oris BC4 Flight Timer on Suede
Page 1 of 1