The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tudor Fastrider

Go down 
+2
smellody
AtomicTom
6 posters
AuthorMessage
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

Tudor Fastrider Empty
PostSubject: Tudor Fastrider   Tudor Fastrider Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 7:46 pm

Have you had the chance to see this sporty new Tudor yet? It's named the Fastrider, and
is being released due to Tudor becoming the Official Timing Partner of Ducati Motorcycles.
There are going to be various variations that will be released. The first three include a mostly
black dial, red with black, along with a silver, and black combination. There are even matching
NATO straps that come with the watches. Cases are steel, and measure 42mm. Some other
specifications include a tachymeter bezel, engine piston-like pushers, gas cap-like crown,
sporty arabic numbers, and recessed sub-dials just to name a few things. On the inside, the
watch has a specially customized Valjoux 7753 as well. Unfortunately doesn't look like the
watch will be available in the U.S. as of right now though.

Here is the link where this information came from if you would like to see more..

http://www.ablogtoread.com/tudor-fastrider-watch-for-ducati-motorcycles/

Consigliere
smellody

Tudor Fastrider Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tudor Fastrider   Tudor Fastrider Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 8:15 pm

This is very bad news for Smellody's pocket book. I ride a Education and Tudor s my favorite brand. . .
Back to top Go down
Northwestguy
Senior Associate
Northwestguy

Tudor Fastrider Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tudor Fastrider   Tudor Fastrider Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 11:14 pm

The Red is "HOT" but, I would not wear it. I would definitely opt for either the silver or black. Price isn't bad......just over $4000.00. Availability is tough. Almost have to wait til the secondary market picks some up. Not sure which I like better...the Fastrider or the Heritage Chrono?
Back to top Go down
jaw
Senior Associate
jaw

Tudor Fastrider Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tudor Fastrider   Tudor Fastrider Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 12:44 am

The only Tudor I'm hot for is the new Heritage Advisor.
It was love at first sight when posted here.
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

Tudor Fastrider Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tudor Fastrider   Tudor Fastrider Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 1:26 am

Chris, this Tudor was made for you sir ! cheers Hopefully you are able to get your hands
on one some day, and add it to your collection.

I like that red too John, but you are right about both the silver, and black. Both of those
look very sporty, but seem to have a stealthy classiness about them. Really wish these
watches were easier for everyone to find, and also wish they were less expensive too. Smile

Jeffrey you are so right about the Advisor. Tudor Fastrider 803574 The look of that case with it's super smooth
curves is unbelievable. Really like the dial also with how wide the chapter ring is, and how it
puts those markers, and hands front, and center as well. It's definitely one to be in love with.

Senior Associate

Tudor Fastrider Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tudor Fastrider   Tudor Fastrider Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 5:57 pm

Thanks for posting! Love the pusher/crown design, as if it was done by the Porsche Design company.
I have been researching the Omega Triple Date chrono recently and it too has the left caseside small date change button! The Omega movement in this particular chrono also has a reworked Valjoux 775x!......Interesting!
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

Tudor Fastrider Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tudor Fastrider   Tudor Fastrider Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 10:19 pm

thianwong wrote:
Thanks for posting! Love the pusher/crown design, as if it was done by the Porsche Design company.
I have been researching the Omega Triple Date chrono recently and it too has the left caseside small date change button! The Omega movement in this particular chrono also has a reworked Valjoux 775x!......Interesting!

No problem Thian, and thank YOU for the info about the Omega Triple Date chrono as well. Tudor Fastrider 46145
It's definitely interesting that they have that button on that side, along with reworked 775x
movement like you said sir. ..The Porsche Design look with the pusher/crown is a great
observation too by the way !

Senior Associate
andrema

Tudor Fastrider Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tudor Fastrider   Tudor Fastrider Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 11:53 pm

jaw wrote:
Is the Advisor being sold yet? I really dig that watch!!

Senior Associate
jaw

Tudor Fastrider Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tudor Fastrider   Tudor Fastrider Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 12:02 am

andrema wrote:
jaw wrote:

Don't think so - Doesn't matter anyway, rumored at ~$5800
Back to top Go down
andrema
Senior Associate
andrema

Tudor Fastrider Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tudor Fastrider   Tudor Fastrider Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 10:27 am

jaw wrote:
andrema wrote:
jaw wrote:

Don't think so - Doesn't matter anyway, rumored at ~$5800
That may get in the way of my GMT Master Tudor Fastrider 831531

Tudor Fastrider Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tudor Fastrider   Tudor Fastrider Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tudor Fastrider
Page 1 of 1