The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

It's HourTime

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

It's HourTime Empty
PostSubject: It's HourTime   It's HourTime Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 8:37 pm

Have you ever listened to HourTime before ? Just actually finding out about this to be honest.
What it is, is a podcast show about things related to watches. Here is what it actually says on
the website... "HourTime is a weekly podcast about watches, watchmaking, and other cool
stuff. It is hosted by Ariel Adams, and John Biggs." Just basically stumbled across the information
over at ablogtoread, and wanted to pass it along because it sounds like a really great idea,
and show. Smile You can go to this link here, and click on the various different episodes to listen
to, and enjoy if you like..

http://hourtimeshow.com/

Northwestguy
Senior Associate
Northwestguy

It's HourTime Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's HourTime   It's HourTime Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 12:41 am

Love it Tom! It's like ablogtoread live show! I am a fan of Ariel Adams anyway and I really enjoyed listening to the show.......I only hooked up to episode 75. I'll give the others a try a little at a time. Thanks for posting!
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

It's HourTime Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's HourTime   It's HourTime Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 7:01 pm

Northwestguy wrote:
Love it Tom! It's like ablogtoread live show! I am a fan of Ariel Adams anyway and I really enjoyed listening to the show.......I only hooked up to episode 75. I'll give the others a try a little at a time. Thanks for posting!

Awesome John, I'm happy that you liked it. It's funny because for some reason I never
knew about this. Have always wondered why there were'nt actually watch related radio
shows, TV shows, or channels available. There seems to be channels, networks, shows
for everything else but watches. This is pretty neat though. ..I'm starting with episode
75 also by the way. Smile

Sponsored content

It's HourTime Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's HourTime   It's HourTime Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's HourTime
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lounge - Watch Forum :: Welcome To The Lounge! :: General Watch Discussion...-
Jump to: