The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Luminox watches

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

New Luminox watches Empty
PostSubject: New Luminox watches   New Luminox watches Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 3:03 pm

Not sure if you have had the chance to see these yet, but they are two new models from
Luminox. The first is the Luminox F-22 Raptor Chronograph which comes on a cool leather
strap, or titanium bracelet. Has a 44mm titanium black DLC case, 13 jewel Swiss quartz
Ronda Startech movement, along with an AR coated sapphire crytal, and 100 meter water
resistance. Here is a link to see the new Raptor..

http://forums.timezone.com/index.php?t=tree&goto=5802944&rid=0

Next up is the Luminox F-35 Lightning II which also comes with a choice of leather strap,
or bracelet which is stainless steel. The case is 45mm, has the AR coated sapphire crytsal
as well, and is water resistant to 100 meters. The watch has the Swiss quartz Ronda Startech
movement also. Here the link where this info came from..

http://forums.timezone.com/index.php?t=tree&goto=5802950&rid=0

jaw
Senior Associate
jaw

PostSubject: Re: New Luminox watches   New Luminox watches Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 3:54 pm

I like the 2nd one. Purely for color reasons - not a red/black combo fan.
Used to really want a Luminox for the only affordable high lume choice.
So many other players now Lum-Tec and Deep Blue to name a couple.
Back to top Go down
thianwong
Senior Associate

PostSubject: Re: New Luminox watches   New Luminox watches Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 6:08 pm

I prefer the Raptor first example only for the cool day/date positions.
The rounded case bouts are a nice design aspect, and of course the trit tubes I love...
I am old school and still prefer function over form when it comes to mil watches.
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: New Luminox watches   New Luminox watches Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 3:07 pm

That color scheme on the second one is nice Jeffrey ! New Luminox watches 803574 ..Orange is just one of those
colors that looks so cool, and works so well on watches it seems. That whole excellent
lume thing is great too, but you are right, there is a lot of competition in that category
now like you said.

Thian, those day/date positions are interesting to see, and the case design is very different,
as well as eye-catching ! Even the bezels on both watches are unique with the Raptor having
those straight lines mixed in with the circular design, and the Lightning II having those notches
which are spaced apart. Neat stuff ! Smile

PostSubject: Re: New Luminox watches   New Luminox watches Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 7:21 am

Awesome! Both are fabulous, I mostly like second one, nice strap and great dial. I like the colors very much. Thanks for sharing.
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: New Luminox watches   New Luminox watches Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 3:05 pm

Morganwell wrote:
Awesome! Both are fabulous, I mostly like second one, nice strap and great dial. I like the colors very much. Thanks for sharing.

Don't mention it Morganwell. Smile I also like both of those, and the second one is especially nice. There is just
something special about orange, and black with watches !

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Luminox watches   New Luminox watches Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Luminox watches
Page 1 of 1