The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cyrus Klepcys video

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

Cyrus Klepcys video Empty
PostSubject: Cyrus Klepcys video   Cyrus Klepcys video Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 9:21 pm

Just saw this video for the first time not that long ago. It's from a watch company named
Cyrus, and the watch is the Klepcys, which has a very innovative, and unique way of telling
time. Here is the video if you would like to see it in action..

Enjoy !

Senior Associate
jaw

PostSubject: Re: Cyrus Klepcys video   Cyrus Klepcys video Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 10:13 pm

Very cool - Love that Moon Phase.
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Cyrus Klepcys video   Cyrus Klepcys video Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 2:00 pm

jaw wrote:

Very cool - Love that Moon Phase.

Pretty neat, right Jeffrey ?! Smile It's really something how they think of things like that.

PostSubject: Re: Cyrus Klepcys video   Cyrus Klepcys video Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 11:10 pm

Amazing - I want one.
Back to top Go down
sixtysix
Consigliere
sixtysix

PostSubject: Re: Cyrus Klepcys video   Cyrus Klepcys video Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 3:35 am

Very cool! The moon phase rocks!

Cyrus Klepcys video Doggytongue

Remember we are the caretakers of mechanical art.....
Member NAWCC, National Association of Watch & Clock Collectors
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Cyrus Klepcys video   Cyrus Klepcys video Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 1:52 pm

rgilbert24 wrote:
Amazing - I want one.

sixtysix wrote:
Very cool! The moon phase rocks!

Sorry for the delayed reply guys. My internet has been down since last Tuesday. Shocked

By the way, I agree with you both. This one is pretty AMAZING, and VERY cool !

Junior Associate

PostSubject: Re: Cyrus Klepcys video   Cyrus Klepcys video Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 12:25 pm

Moon phase is very cool nut I'm a sucker for a well done retro grade. Thanks for posting it
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Cyrus Klepcys video   Cyrus Klepcys video Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 2:02 pm

oceanaut wrote:
Moon phase is very cool nut I'm a sucker for a well done retro grade. Thanks for posting it

You are very welcome John. Glad you liked it ! Smile

PostSubject: Re: Cyrus Klepcys video   Cyrus Klepcys video Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 1:14 pm

I really like the three complications! They are almost never seen before!

And yea, the moon..it is so realistic, I really like this. Cyrus Klepcys video 440774

The design looks futuristic but stay wearable not like others futuristic watches that are more than often not wearable at all ! Cyrus Klepcys video 252943
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Cyrus Klepcys video   Cyrus Klepcys video Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 2:15 pm

Monsu wrote:
I really like the three complications! They are almost never seen before!

And yea, the moon..it is so realistic, I really like this. Cyrus Klepcys video 440774

The design looks futuristic but stay wearable not like others futuristic watches that are more than often not wearable at all ! Cyrus Klepcys video 252943

Definitely Monsu ! Cyrus Klepcys video 803574 This one has a unique look, along with some amazing complications, and even though it's one of those cool out of this world watches, it really does look wearable as you said.

PostSubject: Re: Cyrus Klepcys video   Cyrus Klepcys video Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 5:32 am

Digging up this topic because I came across this new video presentation of Cyrus about the Kuros collection.

Enjoy Razz

Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Cyrus Klepcys video   Cyrus Klepcys video Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 2:00 pm

[quote="Monsu"]Digging up this topic because I came across this new video presentation of Cyrus about the Kuros collection.

Enjoy Razz

Oh WOW Monsu ! Very Happy Thank you for finding this one !!! Cyrus really seems to make some
unbelievably cool watches, and this one is so unique that it's hard to find the best part. The
case, and dial are great, but so is that case-back with that emblem on it, along with small
window to the movement ! ..Thanks again ! Cyrus Klepcys video 46145

PostSubject: Re: Cyrus Klepcys video   Cyrus Klepcys video Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 2:10 pm

[quote="AtomicTom"]
Monsu wrote:
Digging up this topic because I came across this new video presentation of Cyrus about the Kuros collection.

Enjoy Razz

Oh WOW Monsu ! Very Happy Thank you for finding this one !!! Cyrus really seems to make some
unbelievably cool watches, and this one is so unique that it's hard to find the best part. The
case, and dial are great, but so is that case-back with that emblem on it, along with small

Hey no problem Wink

I took a few pictures of different watches at my AD a few days ago, I guess I'll post some in a new topic cheers
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Cyrus Klepcys video   Cyrus Klepcys video Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 2:15 pm

[quote="Monsu"]
AtomicTom wrote:
Monsu wrote:

Enjoy Razz

Hey no problem Wink

I took a few pictures of different watches at my AD a few days ago, I guess I'll post some in a new topic cheers

Hey, that sounds great Monsu ! Can't wait to see them sir ! Smile

PostSubject: Re: Cyrus Klepcys video   Cyrus Klepcys video Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cyrus Klepcys video
Page 1 of 1