The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Best "On the Wrist" threads

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
pacifichrono
Senior Associate
pacifichrono

Best "On the Wrist" threads Empty
PostSubject: Best "On the Wrist" threads   Best "On the Wrist" threads Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 2:02 am

My vote goes to TZ-UK's weekly Friday WRUW thread: Best "On the Wrist" threads 803574

http://www.tz-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=191833

Today's is 15 pages long with 212 responses as I write this. Lots of cool and varied watches, too.

Any other candidates?
Back to top Go down
http://www.pacifichrono.com
Mr Rick
Senior Associate

PostSubject: Re: Best "On the Wrist" threads   Best "On the Wrist" threads Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 1:10 pm

I agree 100%.
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Best "On the Wrist" threads   Best "On the Wrist" threads Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 3:25 pm

You aren't kidding Tom, and Rick ! Very Happy They look like they have an OUTSTANDING "on the Wrist"
thread there. cyclops I notice they have some OUTSTANDING people there like yourselves also by the
way. Smile ..Really is great to see ! Cool thread, site, watches, and people. Thanks !

Senior Associate

PostSubject: Re: Best "On the Wrist" threads   Best "On the Wrist" threads Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 3:32 pm

The actual forum is very good as well. I'm primarily a lurker but there are many knowledgeable contributors and I have learned a lot just by reading. Not much gets by those fellows, and they do "tell it like it is." Smile
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Best "On the Wrist" threads   Best "On the Wrist" threads Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 3:46 pm

Mr Rick wrote:
The actual forum is very good as well. I'm primarily a lurker but there are many knowledgeable contributors and I have learned a lot just by reading. Not much gets by those fellows, and they do "tell it like it is." Smile

Very nice to know Rick. Best "On the Wrist" threads 803574 It's really something to see how many people love watches, and how much
there is to learn about out there too.

Senior Associate
pacifichrono

PostSubject: Re: Best "On the Wrist" threads   Best "On the Wrist" threads Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 4:06 pm

Mr Rick wrote:
Best "On the Wrist" threads 196544 +1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Best "On the Wrist" threads   Best "On the Wrist" threads Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 10:53 am

I've scrolled through a few pages and not found a single mention of Victorinox Swiss Army! C'mon man! Great style watches to wear
Back to top Go down
pacifichrono
Senior Associate
pacifichrono

PostSubject: Re: Best "On the Wrist" threads   Best "On the Wrist" threads Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 12:42 pm

VicsStyle wrote:
I've scrolled through a few pages and not found a single mention of Victorinox Swiss Army! C'mon man! Great style watches to wear
Granted. But you're also not likely to find any Jacque Le Mans, Renato, Stuhrling, et al.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best "On the Wrist" threads   Best "On the Wrist" threads Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Best "On the Wrist" threads
Page 1 of 1