The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Excursion GMT OTV Has landed...Here is the pic..

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jackprime1
Senior Associate
jackprime1

Excursion GMT OTV Has landed...Here is the pic.. Empty
PostSubject: Excursion GMT OTV Has landed...Here is the pic..   Excursion GMT OTV Has landed...Here is the pic.. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 6:43 pm

OK GMT Excursion has landed...Watch is beautiful and the blue dial is smokin...I have not sized it as of yet but i can feel the crown digging in...The problem is the watch did not come with that tag(if you remove this tag watch cannot be returned tag)..so i guess either way its staying with me...Here is the wrist shot...

Excursion GMT OTV Has landed...Here is the pic.. 036
Back to top Go down
jackprime1
Senior Associate
jackprime1

PostSubject: Re: Excursion GMT OTV Has landed...Here is the pic..   Excursion GMT OTV Has landed...Here is the pic.. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 7:01 pm

Yeah im sure if its really not wearable then i will push the issue and send it on its way...Gotta size it tonight and see what happens. What a shame if its no good because this is truly a beautiful watch. Lets see what happens.
Back to top Go down
jackprime1
Senior Associate
jackprime1

PostSubject: Re: Excursion GMT OTV Has landed...Here is the pic..   Excursion GMT OTV Has landed...Here is the pic.. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 7:22 pm

Thanks Z...Much appreciated...
Back to top Go down
PoliMalaka
Senior Associate
PoliMalaka

PostSubject: Re: Excursion GMT OTV Has landed...Here is the pic..   Excursion GMT OTV Has landed...Here is the pic.. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 10:57 pm

Does the crown jack up your wrist?
Back to top Go down
jackprime1
Senior Associate
jackprime1

PostSubject: Re: Excursion GMT OTV Has landed...Here is the pic..   Excursion GMT OTV Has landed...Here is the pic.. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 11:14 pm

ok sized up and this is the deal..If its too lose and hangs forward it really digs into your wrist and hurts...This watch is heavy so im sure it will leave marks. The only way to keep this watch is to size it snug and by sizing it snug by adjusting the micro adjustment it works out. So you gotta play with it a bit for it to feel comfortable. I never had to do this before but for the price i did not want to send it back so decided to play with it a bit. So im keeping the gmt..
Back to top Go down
jackprime1
Senior Associate
jackprime1

PostSubject: Re: Excursion GMT OTV Has landed...Here is the pic..   Excursion GMT OTV Has landed...Here is the pic.. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 12:07 am

Thank you much appreciated watchnoob....Just have a question? Not on here that long to understand what a koolaide addict is...So forgive my ignorance but I would like to know what a koolaid addict is?
Back to top Go down
jackprime1
Senior Associate
jackprime1

PostSubject: Re: Excursion GMT OTV Has landed...Here is the pic..   Excursion GMT OTV Has landed...Here is the pic.. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 12:27 am

LoL...so i guess im a koolaid addict because i bought an invicta watch...gotcha...
Back to top Go down
jackprime1
Senior Associate
jackprime1

PostSubject: Re: Excursion GMT OTV Has landed...Here is the pic..   Excursion GMT OTV Has landed...Here is the pic.. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 12:34 am

Cool thanks for clearing that up for me...I just love to collect watches no matter what the brand is or the price. All is good just didn't understand the expression now i do...lol..Thanks for schooling me guys just learning new things everyday in this watch world...and just wanna have a good time here also...
Back to top Go down
jackprime1
Senior Associate
jackprime1

PostSubject: Re: Excursion GMT OTV Has landed...Here is the pic..   Excursion GMT OTV Has landed...Here is the pic.. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 1:01 am

Understood...I just took it the wrong way when i first read the post and understand what you are saying now that it has been explained to me. All is good...
Back to top Go down
jackprime1
Senior Associate
jackprime1

PostSubject: Re: Excursion GMT OTV Has landed...Here is the pic..   Excursion GMT OTV Has landed...Here is the pic.. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 1:14 am

no you never did mention that at all..I was mentioned from another member and i was just asking in general what it meant not thinking i that i should have asked the member who posted it. So if i made it look like you posted the koolaid comment i apologize for that but in general im good no offense taken from that comment. Thanks again everyone for the good wishes on my new watch..
Back to top Go down
jackprime1
Senior Associate
jackprime1

PostSubject: Re: Excursion GMT OTV Has landed...Here is the pic..   Excursion GMT OTV Has landed...Here is the pic.. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 1:46 am

Dont mind at all the more the better...That watch is awesome...Congrats on your pickup. Is that watch bigger then the GMT? It looks larger and heavier...I love the blue dial. I have an SAS and the blue dial does not pop like this excursion gmt..Maybe they are too different dials.
Back to top Go down
smellody
Consigliere
smellody

PostSubject: Re: Excursion GMT OTV Has landed...Here is the pic..   Excursion GMT OTV Has landed...Here is the pic.. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 2:04 am

Nice Excursion. I have a silver one arriving tomorrow afternoon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Excursion GMT OTV Has landed...Here is the pic..   Excursion GMT OTV Has landed...Here is the pic.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Excursion GMT OTV Has landed...Here is the pic..
Page 1 of 1