The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Falling Back with Tourneau

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

Falling Back with Tourneau Empty
PostSubject: Falling Back with Tourneau   Falling Back with Tourneau Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 8:07 pm

You probably always get to see similar stories every year about how watch stores
have to change the time on all of their watches in Spring, and Fall for Daylight Savings.
So thought it I would post a video that I stumbled across over at HODINKEE showing
the process at Tourneau. According to the video, Tourneau has to change hundreds
of thousands of watches at all of it's various outlets, and at the Tourneau Time machine
which is in New York, over one thousand technicians change the time on more than
eight thousand watches, which takes a few days to complete.

Here is the video, followed by the link to Hodinkee...

http://www.hodinkee.com/blog/2011/11/4/video-to-celebrate-daylight-savings-tourneau-turns-back-8000.html

andrema
Senior Associate
andrema

PostSubject: Re: Falling Back with Tourneau   Falling Back with Tourneau Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 6:40 pm

What I do is pull all of my crowns out before going to bed. That way, all that I have to do when I get up is to rotate them forward a few hours and the date changes correctly....PRESTO, I'M A GENIUS!!

Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Falling Back with Tourneau   Falling Back with Tourneau Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 10:56 pm

andrema wrote:
What I do is pull all of my crowns out before going to bed. That way, all that I have to do when I get up is to rotate them forward a few hours and the date changes correctly....PRESTO, I'M A GENIUS!!

cheers That really IS smart Mark ! study Very cool idea, and method there.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Falling Back with Tourneau   Falling Back with Tourneau Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Falling Back with Tourneau
Page 1 of 1