The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello everyone out there in ZMT land !

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

Hello everyone out there in ZMT land ! Empty
PostSubject: Hello everyone out there in ZMT land !   Hello everyone out there in ZMT land ! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 6:45 pm

Hi everyone, my name is Tom and I love watches. This is the first forum of any kind that I have joined. In fact I'm a little nervous because you guys and girls are like celebrities. Your screen names have become famous in the world of watch collecting, making it informative,open, and of course fun ! A sincere thank you to all those involved in creating this forum. Along with being a fan of watches. I've also been a star wars fan and collector since I was a kid. It seems collecting comes naturally to me ! After three years or so, I have a little over twenty watches. Watches have become a real passion of mine, as I have spent as much time as possible , learning about the countless watch companies, styles, and movements. Then over the last couple of years, I noticed this "Z-Freak" and soon became a bigger fan of Zodiac. So recently when hearing this forum was being built, I decided to stop being a spectator and join in. Today I am honored to be part of ZSMEANTIME. For years now, many of you have given your time, knowledge, and entertainment to others ! I will try to do the same, as well as hopefully make some friends along the way! Thanks again!
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone out there in ZMT land !   Hello everyone out there in ZMT land ! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 6:56 pm

Thanks Z !!!! for a few years I've been a "guest" on some of the forums. Now i see the time is right to join in with you guys. I look forward to talking with eveyone here ! Hopefully not all my posts are as long as my first one...lol
Back to top Go down
jackprime1
Senior Associate
jackprime1

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone out there in ZMT land !   Hello everyone out there in ZMT land ! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 8:30 pm

Welcome to the club Tom...I joined not too long ago also and look forward to your postings...Keep those posts coming because i am always looking to learn more..
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone out there in ZMT land !   Hello everyone out there in ZMT land ! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 9:21 pm

This forum is great !!!!...thanks for welcoming me in guys. This is indeed the first forum i have ever joined, so please forgive me as I find out how and when to do things. In the MEANTIME....if you guys: Z, Jackprime, and Cali Kid could somehow send me an autograph !!!! No but seriously thanks guys, I too look forward to posting and talking about watches and more !
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone out there in ZMT land !   Hello everyone out there in ZMT land ! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 9:37 pm

Hey watchnoob, nice to talk to you ! Yes for the last few years I too have become addicted to watches. Right now I'm really into Zodiac and just picked up the black IP Deep Reef Diver a couple days ago. It is even better in person ! By the way you can send an autograph as well !!!!...lol...I look forward to talking with you !
Back to top Go down
merichar
Senior Associate
merichar

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone out there in ZMT land !   Hello everyone out there in ZMT land ! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 9:37 pm

Welcome to ZMT, Tom.
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone out there in ZMT land !   Hello everyone out there in ZMT land ! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 9:49 pm

Greetings Barnbuilder1, thanks for making this place !!!! Like i said I had been coming on as a guest for some time now. Then I thought...come on....just join the club and have some fun talkin' watches or whatever else ! So thats what I did, and I'm glad I did. Also not sure if I can show any pictures in the near future because i am kinda lame in the technology department. I have a digital camera...maybe some time in the not too distant future !!!! Thanks Barn.....dont forget autograph !
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone out there in ZMT land !   Hello everyone out there in ZMT land ! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 10:04 pm

Hi, and thanks for the welcome Merichar ! I appreciate it greatly ! Everyone has been great and I look forward to your posts and talking in the future !
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone out there in ZMT land !   Hello everyone out there in ZMT land ! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 10:19 pm

Hey Barn, as of right now I have not taken pictures of my watches ! However, in the coming weeks and months I may have to learn !!!! When I do , i 'll know where to ask for help !....thanks ! Glad to be here.
Back to top Go down
smellody
Consigliere
smellody

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone out there in ZMT land !   Hello everyone out there in ZMT land ! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 12:57 am

Welcome Tom. Be careful, that celeb status will go to their heads. Have fun!
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone out there in ZMT land !   Hello everyone out there in ZMT land ! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 1:53 am

Thanks for saying hi , it has been some welcome ! Everyone has made me feel welcomed here. As for the celebrity status, I think these guys can handle it !! ....lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone out there in ZMT land !   Hello everyone out there in ZMT land ! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello everyone out there in ZMT land !
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lounge - Watch Forum :: Welcome To The Lounge! :: Who Are You, What Did You Just Get, What do you have? :: Introduce Yourself!-
Jump to: