The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wedding present to myself

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
watchdaddy1
Associate
watchdaddy1

Wedding present to myself Empty
PostSubject: Wedding present to myself   Wedding present to myself Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 6:32 pm

Well It arrived early, Picked this up on my honeymoon in Vegas to mark the occasion.I had it shipped to me saved all the sales tax & they gave me a 5% discount-so all together 13.1% off total--YEEEE HAWWW.

The Radiomir has the hand-wound mechanical ETA based Panerai OPII movement with a 56 hour power reserve, a solid case back, 45mm, produced in 2011..The logo is also showing on the onion shaped crown which IMO is an added touch

Wedding present to myself SUC52368

Wedding present to myself SUC52374

Wedding present to myself SUC52385

Wedding present to myself SUC52386

Wedding present to myself SUC52387

Wedding present to myself SUC52388

Wedding present to myself SUC52389-1

Wedding present to myself SUC52390

Wedding present to myself SUC52391

Went to my local AD & picked up This BEAUTY to compliment the LOGO

Wedding present to myself SUC52392

Wedding present to myself SUC52393

Wedding present to myself SUC52396

Wedding present to myself SUC52397

Wedding present to myself SUC52398

Wedding present to myself SUC52399
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Wedding present to myself   Wedding present to myself Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 11:33 pm

Whoa William !!!! cyclops Very Happy ..Congrats on two fronts here. One for being married, and
one for your new Panerai ! Wedding present to myself 803574 Sounds like you have been very busy. Hope you
are having a TREMENDOUS time sir, and good luck to you both. ..This must be such
a neat watch to have, as well as just appreciate in person. What A GREAT gift, and it
really does sound like you got A LOT off the price from what you are saying. Just not
having the sales tax is a big savings all by itself. Nice job ! Think that what makes your
brand new Panerai so perfect is that it excels on multiple levels. You have the iconic
shape of the case that draws you in with it's unbelievable curves, along with workmanship
with all of it. Then you have that legendary look with the sandwich dial, which is just
amazing. Genuinely could find yourself getting lost in each of those first two parts.
However, then you find out about that special hand wound OPII movement you are
mentioning, which sounds FANTASTIC sir. It's a combination that seems unbeatable,
and I'm sure must be something special to experince in person. ..Starting with the
case though, it's breathtaking how the craftsmanship is. There is this simple feel to
everything with the way all of the shapes, as well as how smoothly everything works
together with the case. However, that is one of the many things that is so impressive
about the watch. It makes the difficult look easy because of the seemless way the
watch makers designed, and put together the watch. It's like a piece of art that just
happens to be a watch. Awesome stuff ! Can't get enough of that smooth shape
that you can really notice from the sides, along with back. It almost has this triangular
shape mixed in which reminds you of some type of vessel, or boat. Then when it
mixes together with the soft lines, as well as smooth curves, it can't get ANY better
imho. Even the case-back brings in some added extra details with the angles, and
also elegant overall style. Those beautiful lugs, along with raised upper area of the
case near the dial, along with crown you mentioned is exceptional also William. It's
just a perfect combination all the way around which becomes more, and more
enjoyable at every phase of the watch. For example the dial for instance hypnotizing
you with it's endless black color, markers, and numbers. The way it all becomes
three dimensional, literally drawing you in, as well as showing you new things is
tremendous. Even the hands have this ingenious quality where they almost seem
like extensions of the markers. Wow ! ..Knowing that it's all being run by that special
movement makes this Panerai reach perfection in the end also. The whole hand
wound, hand made theme is unbelievably nice William, and all of the other details,
even the beautiful straps help this one become legendary ! Congrats once again,
and as always ..enjoy ! Smile

Beautiful watch, and pics William !

barnbuilder
Senior Associate
barnbuilder

PostSubject: Re: Wedding present to myself   Wedding present to myself Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 2:29 am

great watch man!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wedding present to myself   Wedding present to myself Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wedding present to myself
Page 1 of 1