The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Victorinox Swiss Army Dive Master 500 variations

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

New Victorinox Swiss Army Dive Master 500 variations Empty
PostSubject: New Victorinox Swiss Army Dive Master 500 variations   New Victorinox Swiss Army Dive Master 500 variations Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 2:01 pm

Seems like there are some new variations of the Dive Master 500 to look forward to
this year. TLex from Oceanictime has a ton of new pictures showing new hand designs,
new marker styles, as well as added dial colors. There are models for both men, and
women to choose from.

You can check out these new Dive Masters at Oceanictime.com's link right here...

http://oceanictime.blogspot.com/2012/04/victorinox-swiss-army-dive-master-500.html

smellody
Consigliere
smellody

PostSubject: Re: New Victorinox Swiss Army Dive Master 500 variations   New Victorinox Swiss Army Dive Master 500 variations Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 7:33 pm

very cool AT! I would take any one of them. I really like the olive drab with orange hand.
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: New Victorinox Swiss Army Dive Master 500 variations   New Victorinox Swiss Army Dive Master 500 variations Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 10:13 pm

smellody wrote:
very cool AT! I would take any one of them. I really like the olive drab with orange hand.

Nice ones right Christopher?! New Victorinox Swiss Army Dive Master 500 variations 803574 Glad you like them ! By the way, that olive one is my favorite too I think.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Victorinox Swiss Army Dive Master 500 variations   New Victorinox Swiss Army Dive Master 500 variations Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Victorinox Swiss Army Dive Master 500 variations
Page 1 of 1