The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Should I or not?

Go down 
+4
andrema
AtomicTom
ericf4
Anomaly
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

Should I or not? Empty
PostSubject: Should I or not?   Should I or not? Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 9:19 am

Man, every time I see a Zodiac watch lately I get a twinge of sadness...

I kinda miss the days when I was known as that crazy guy who collected Zodiacs, Z-FREAK!

So, should I sell my current watches (Breitling Avenger Seawolf, Hamilton Sunset, Ocean 7 LM-7) and re-buy all my favorite 3-hand Zodiacs?

Hmmm...

Senior Associate
ericf4

Should I or not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Should I or not?   Should I or not? Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 9:19 am

seriously? Uh dude....no
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

Should I or not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Should I or not?   Should I or not? Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 9:45 am

ericf4 wrote:
seriously? Uh dude....no

I KNEW I could count on a straight answer from you dude!

Senior Consigliere

Should I or not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Should I or not?   Should I or not? Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 2:32 pm

cheers ..Have to agree with Eric here Alan. Although it sounds tempting, your Breitling, and
Hamilton are great watches. They both have a TON of character, and are classics imho.
They also show where you were within the hobby at a particular time. So probably wouldn't
sell them. Maybe just see how it goes over time. Look around for a while, and see if anything
gets your attention. If something does, then cool, if not then something else will eventually
catch your eye in time.

Something you could try to get back into Zodiac, could be to look into some of the awesome
vintage ones that are out there. Some of them have such unique looks it's unbelievable as you
probably know. While other have timeless classic styles. ..It's just a thought, but maybe that
helps you out. Either way, there are a lot of nice watches out there. Smile

andrema
Senior Associate
andrema

Should I or not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Should I or not?   Should I or not? Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 2:48 pm

Sell...Sell...Sell...Sell...Sell...Sell...Sell...Sell...Sell...Sell...Sell...Sell...Sell...Sell...Sell...Sell...Sell...Sell...Sell...Sell...Sell...Sell...Sell...Sell...Sell...Sell...Sell...Sell...Sell...Sell...Sell...Sell...Sell...Sell...Sell...Sell...Sell...Sell...Sell...Sell...Sell...Sell...Sell...Sell...Sell...Sell...Sell...Sell...Sell...Sell...Sell...Sell...Sell...Sell...Sell...Sell...Sell...Sell...Sell...Sell...Sell...Sell...Sell...Sell...Sell...Sell...Sell...Sell...Sell...Sell...Sell...Sell...Sell...Sell...Sell...Sell...Sell...Sell...Sell...Sell...Sell...Sell...Sell...Sell...Sell...Sell...Sell...Sell...Sell...Sell...Sell...Sell...Sell...Sell...Sell...Sell...Sell...Sell...Sell...Sell...Sell...Sell...Sell...Sell...Sell...Sell...Sell...Sell...Sell...Sell...Sell...Sell...Sell...Sell...Sell...Sell...Sell...Sell...Sell...Sell...Sell...Sell...Sell...Sell...Sell...Sell...Sell...Sell...Sell...Sell...Sell...Sell...Sell...Sell...Sell...Sell...Sell...Sell...Sell...Sell...Sell...Sell...Sell...Sell...Sell...Sell...Sell...Sell...Sell...Sell...Sell...Sell...Sell...Sell...Sell...Sell...Sell...Sell...Sell...Sell...Sell...Sell...Sell...Sell...Sell...Sell...Sell...Sell...Sell...Sell...Sell...Sell...Sell...Sell...Sell...Sell...Sell...Sell...Sell...Sell...Sell...Sell...Sell...Sell...Sell...Sell...Sell...Sell...Sell...Sell...Sell...Sell...Sell...Sell...Sell...Sell...Sell...Sell...Sell...Sell...Sell...Sell...Sell...Sell...Sell...Sell...Sell...Sell...Sell...Sell...Sell...Sell...Sell...Sell...Sell...Sell...Sell...Sell...Sell...Sell...Sell...Sell...

Senior Associate
Anomaly

Should I or not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Should I or not?   Should I or not? Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 5:36 pm

You Just Messin' with me dude?

Associate
maestro

Should I or not? Empty
PostSubject: Listen to your Mother!   Should I or not? Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 5:41 pm

My Mom used to say, "If you have to ask, the answer is NO!"
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

Should I or not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Should I or not?   Should I or not? Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 5:44 pm

I think you told me that before too...

You are consistent!

Consigliere
smellody

Should I or not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Should I or not?   Should I or not? Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 9:23 pm

You should check out this awesome Z! Straight up trade you for that old B!
Should I or not? Dscn3384f
Back to top Go down
sixtysix
Consigliere
sixtysix

Should I or not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Should I or not?   Should I or not? Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 5:46 am

I would pick up a Zodiac or two as funds and time allows. You kept what you have for a reason right?

Should I or not? Doggytongue

Remember we are the caretakers of mechanical art.....
Member NAWCC, National Association of Watch & Clock Collectors
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

Should I or not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Should I or not?   Should I or not? Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 11:20 am

Very True...

In fact there are NOT that many 3-hand Zodiacs out there...

Senior Associate
pacifichrono

Should I or not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Should I or not?   Should I or not? Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 2:24 pm

Alan, by asking if you should sell your Breitling et al., I conclude that you are no longer in love with them and may have become ambivalent toward many watches in your current collection. If this is a fair assessment, I recommend selling them, no matter how much OTHER PEOPLE love them.

Your collection should contain watches YOU will be excited to wear. Should I or not? 933578
Back to top Go down
http://www.pacifichrono.com
andrema
Senior Associate
andrema

Should I or not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Should I or not?   Should I or not? Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 5:41 pm

Anomaly wrote:
You Just Messin' with me dude?
{GRIN}

Senior Associate
Anomaly

Should I or not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Should I or not?   Should I or not? Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 9:34 am

Tom...

Watches are cool but what I miss is hanging out with you guys and seeing your pics and stuff...

Hope to start doing that more again!

Senior Associate
pacifichrono

Should I or not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Should I or not?   Should I or not? Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 1:31 pm

Anomaly wrote:
Tom...

Watches are cool but what I miss is hanging out with you guys and seeing your pics and stuff...

Hope to start doing that more again!
"Z-FREAK...

C'mon DOWN!"

cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.pacifichrono.com
Sponsored content

Should I or not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Should I or not?   Should I or not? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Should I or not?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lounge - Watch Forum :: Welcome To The Lounge! :: General Watch Discussion...-
Jump to: