The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Have you ever been able to...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

Have you ever been able to... Empty
PostSubject: Have you ever been able to...   Have you ever been able to... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 1:56 pm

Have you ever been able to get someone interested in watches before?

Maybe they never really liked wearing watches at all. Or just had a watch to see what
time it was. Maybe they never really saw what you see in watches, but then all of a
sudden something changed, and that person, or persons from seeing your watches,
or talking with you about watches in general started to see the light, and became
interested in watches.

So have you ever been able to get someone interested in watches before?

Have any stories? Smile

Senior Associate

Have you ever been able to... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have you ever been able to...   Have you ever been able to... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 5:53 pm

Well, of all people, I did manage to infect my wife with the 'appreciation' of our watch addiction .....hahah! over the the years, I have bought her about 8 watches, each different sizes and colors etc.
In general, she hates wearing watches and does so only when she is teaching so she can tell the class time. When she leaves the class, she removes the watch from her wrist.
But she now does have her favorite one ( a simple Seiko, small, ti solar from the RIKI collection). The other favorite of hers is an old small Citizen ladies dress diver with the orange strap. hahha! We all know how important it is to have the wife on our side when it comes to collecting watches!! Smile))
Back to top Go down

Have you ever been able to...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lounge - Watch Forum :: Welcome To The Lounge! :: General Watch Discussion...-
Jump to: