The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bochett Cave Dweller ~~ 2nd Generation

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
andrema
Senior Associate
andrema

Bochett Cave Dweller ~~ 2nd Generation Empty
PostSubject: Bochett Cave Dweller ~~ 2nd Generation   Bochett Cave Dweller ~~ 2nd Generation Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 3:55 pm

I have my eye on the the upcoming Bochett Cave Dweller 2nd Generation preorder. This version comes with a Swiss ETA 2824 or Miyota 8215 movement in it. The dial colors and changes are pretty cool, not to mention the three choices in finish/bezels -All brushed, All PVD and SS with PVD bezel! Here is a link to the 3T thread...

http://www.timetechtalk.com/view_topic.php?id=17505&forum_id=44

Bochett Cave Dweller ~~ 2nd Generation Cd_eta10
Bochett Cave Dweller ~~ 2nd Generation Cd_eta11
Bochett Cave Dweller ~~ 2nd Generation Cd_miy10

I think that I will be ordering an ETA with Black Dial and PVD Bezel, but the blue Miyota looks good too...Check page 2 for the dial samples and improved case!

Bochett Cave Dweller ~~ 2nd Generation Bezel10
Back to top Go down
merichar
Senior Associate
merichar

Bochett Cave Dweller ~~ 2nd Generation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bochett Cave Dweller ~~ 2nd Generation   Bochett Cave Dweller ~~ 2nd Generation Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 9:32 pm

I like the original Cave Dweller and am thinking about buying another in the next series. A well made watch, its true the case attachment on the Boschett is by spring bar. However, its very secure. Call me crazy but I actually prefer the Miyota 8215 in watches. The gearing is different and its much quicker to set the date/time on a Miyota than an ETA. It may not matter to others but I don't use winders so I'm setting a different watch daily when I wear it. As someone who has put half a million miles on Hondas and Acuras, I have a lot of faith in Japanese manufacturers. Some may think I'm off my rocker-but thats how I see it.
Bochett Cave Dweller ~~ 2nd Generation DSCF2444
Back to top Go down

Bochett Cave Dweller ~~ 2nd Generation
Page 1 of 1