The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Alessandro Baldieri Magnum 48 Carbon

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

Alessandro Baldieri Magnum 48 Carbon Empty
PostSubject: Alessandro Baldieri Magnum 48 Carbon   Alessandro Baldieri Magnum 48 Carbon Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 3:26 pm

Just found this new Alissandro Baldieri Magnum 48 Carbon which has a case that is
made of carbon fiber. It also has a rotating bezel with triangular markers at 12 o'clock,
and Arabic numbers. The dial has circular markers, large hands, and the date is at the
4 o'clock position. In addition, the watches have 200 meter water resistance, use the
IT3HD mechanical movement, and come in three different variations: black, brown and
the green shown below.

Alessandro Baldieri Magnum 48 Carbon Alessandro-Baldieri-Magnum-48-Carbon-37

Saw this over at Montre24.com which you can visit right here...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Junior Associate
25or6to4

PostSubject: Re: Alessandro Baldieri Magnum 48 Carbon   Alessandro Baldieri Magnum 48 Carbon Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 4:01 pm

I clicked the link and looked — you chose the best one, Tom...green isn't a shade you see often on a watch, especially its case. didn't see any price quoted as of yet, but with all those syllables in the name I don't expect it to be cheap...
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Alessandro Baldieri Magnum 48 Carbon   Alessandro Baldieri Magnum 48 Carbon Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 10:15 pm

25or6to4 wrote:
I clicked the link and looked — you chose the best one, Tom...green isn't a shade you see often on a watch, especially its case. didn't see any price quoted as of yet, but with all those syllables in the name I don't expect it to be cheap...

Thanks 25or6to4. Definitely is a little different right?! Smile Seems like a muted green too, so it's
not too overwhelming or anything. ..By the way, didn't see a price either, but like you said, it's
probably up there.

PostSubject: Re: Alessandro Baldieri Magnum 48 Carbon   Alessandro Baldieri Magnum 48 Carbon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alessandro Baldieri Magnum 48 Carbon
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lounge - Watch Forum :: Welcome To The Lounge! :: General Watch Discussion... :: Watch Industry News-
Jump to: