The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Couple of New Ones and Award

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
smellody
Consigliere
smellody

A Couple of New Ones and Award Empty
PostSubject: A Couple of New Ones and Award   A Couple of New Ones and Award Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 1:16 am

Here are a couple of new ones that arrived last week.

Love the new pineapple diver! By estimation, it was a great deal. Beyond the watch, the travel watch box it arrived in was awesome! I have four Crotons that all live together in the box. The pineapple pineapple is my original with the Swiss Movement. Amazing how similiar the watches are. My pop picked up a new pineapple pineapple. I sized it tonight and noticed the dial is a slightly different color to my original.

A Couple of New Ones and Award Dscn1266h
A Couple of New Ones and Award Dscn1267m
A Couple of New Ones and Award Dscn1268a

Also picked up an Excursion. It is kind of cool and growing on me, but the crown hurts ouch. I think I was caught up in the hype and as the picture shows offer myself a "fuzzy wabbit" award. With all our recent discussions about three hands, this watch is a little busy. Anyhow, as several of you know, I never return watches, although the crown was almost a deal breaker. I am considering sending the watch in for the replacement crown and stem. . .

A Couple of New Ones and Award Dscn1271a
Back to top Go down
merichar
Senior Associate
merichar

PostSubject: Re: A Couple of New Ones and Award   A Couple of New Ones and Award Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 1:59 am

Congrats Chris-I bought another Croton myself, the Vortex Blueberry. Whats wrong with the crown on the Excursion? No fuzzy wabbit award necessary, if you like it, it does'nt matter what us knuckleheads think.
Back to top Go down
smellody
Consigliere
smellody

PostSubject: Re: A Couple of New Ones and Award   A Couple of New Ones and Award Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 1:59 am

Yes, they will replace. . .you pay to send watch in, the fix and pay for retun shipping. I'm glad they are addressing the issue. . .

Here is an e-mail that came from Invicta.

Dear Valued Customer, As per the posting on Watchgeeks.net, we are offering replacement crowns to customers who are experiencing problems with the current design. The procedure is as follows: Please log on to www.invictawatch.com <http://www.invictawatch.com/> , scroll over to the Service tab and click on "Service Center". Open an Eservice Case with your name, information and problem of the watch. Send the watch in to our Service Center in a bubble wrap envelope or a bubble wrap box but NOT in the original Invicta gift box. Also send it with a copy of the invoice or receipt from ShopNBC. Address it as follows: Invicta Service Center ATTN: Roxsana 3069 Taft St. Hollywood, FL 33021 Please be aware that all repairs do take anywhere from 6-8 weeks. Best Regards, Warranty Department

WatchNoob wrote:
nice pickups indeed. I scored the pineapple squared as well. love it. So what's the deal are they replacing stems on crowns on the Excursion if you request it? Nice rabbit by the way lol!
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: A Couple of New Ones and Award   A Couple of New Ones and Award Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 6:29 pm

Those Pineapples look excellent side by side, nice get ! Cool Excursion as well...sorry about the crown, maybe that critter there, had something to do with it ! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Couple of New Ones and Award   A Couple of New Ones and Award Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Couple of New Ones and Award
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lounge - Watch Forum :: Welcome To The Lounge! :: Who Are You, What Did You Just Get, What do you have? :: New Arrivals-
Jump to: