The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hyetis Crossbow

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

Hyetis Crossbow  Empty
PostSubject: Hyetis Crossbow    Hyetis Crossbow  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 2:17 pm

Guys did you see this one? The Hyetis Crossbow is a hybrid watch/smart watch that has both
a Swiss mechanical movement for the watch part, and with the smart watch part can connect to
all kinds of devices. Plus it has a 41 MegaPixel camera, environmental sensors, an altimeter,
thermometer, barometer, light meter, and more.

The Crossbow even seems to have a vintage bullhead theme to go along with it's modern circular
touch bezel, and high resolution color display. Just a few more specifications include a titanium
46 mm case, sapphire crystals, and 250 meter water resistance.

Find out even more at monochrome.nl's link here everybody...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

A couple of pictures also...

Hyetis Crossbow  Hyetis-Crossbow-Teaser_zps4c409efd

Hyetis Crossbow  Hyetis-Crossbow-002-3_zps1b679cc1

Senior Associate

Hyetis Crossbow  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyetis Crossbow    Hyetis Crossbow  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 7:09 pm

pretty geeky! I love the 41mp camera idea but am too old to use bluetooth and smartphones haha! But I did read how the Japanese camera companies are suffering from sales due to smartphone builtin cameras...
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

Hyetis Crossbow  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyetis Crossbow    Hyetis Crossbow  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 10:22 pm

thianwong wrote:
pretty geeky! I love the 41mp camera idea but am too old to use bluetooth and smartphones haha! But I did read how the Japanese camera companies are suffering from sales due to smartphone builtin cameras...
Not really my thing either to be honest thian, but that 41mp camera does sound neat. Didn't know that about the Japanese
camera companies by the way, but can imagine how it's happening with all of the phones, and now watches like this.

Hyetis Crossbow  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyetis Crossbow    Hyetis Crossbow  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hyetis Crossbow
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lounge - Watch Forum :: Welcome To The Lounge! :: General Watch Discussion... :: Watch Industry News-
Jump to: