The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Movies to look forward to in 2014

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

Movies  to look forward to in 2014 Empty
PostSubject: Movies to look forward to in 2014   Movies  to look forward to in 2014 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 12:59 pm

Any movie fans here? Saw this preview for some of the movies coming in 2014. Might be a few good ones.

What do you guys think?

http://movies.yahoo.com/blogs/movie-news/2014-movie-preview-40-films-most-excited-181109299.html

Consigliere
sixtysix

PostSubject: Re: Movies to look forward to in 2014   Movies  to look forward to in 2014 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 10:18 pm

Not much of a movie guy. I usually see only one or 2 big movies in a theater a year. If it has tons of special effects and is in 3D then I go...most movies are just as good at my house...my neighbors hate when I crank up the surround and it shakes the houses two doors away. Also have a 50 inch plasma that makes you believe you are in a theater for most shows. Some of those movies look good, but I won't have time to watch them........

Movies  to look forward to in 2014 Doggytongue

Remember we are the caretakers of mechanical art.....
Member NAWCC, National Association of Watch & Clock Collectors
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Movies to look forward to in 2014   Movies  to look forward to in 2014 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 11:52 pm

sixtysix wrote:
Not much of a movie guy. I usually see only one or 2 big movies in a theater a year. If it has tons of special effects and is in 3D then I go...most movies are just as good at my house...my neighbors hate when I crank up the surround and it shakes the houses two doors away. Also have a 50 inch plasma that makes you believe you are in a theater for most shows. Some of those movies look good, but I won't have time to watch them........

I'm just like you with this Gary. Don't get to the movies much either actually, and like you said most movies
are great at home anyways. Especially with surround sound, and a nice TV like you're saying. Plus you don't
have to spend $11 on tickets, or a bunch more on candy/popcorn.  Shocked 

It's a shame too because I think a lot of movies are good in the theaters, like the bigger, more epic films that
are meant to be seen in theaters. Still, like you, I really don't get to the theaters even though I like movies.

Guess if was picking a few from this list that sound good, would say Interstellar, Guardians of the Galaxy, and
maybe Noah, and the new Captain America sound cool. ..I'm honestly waiting for 2015, and the new Star Wars !  Movies  to look forward to in 2014 25866

PostSubject: Re: Movies to look forward to in 2014   Movies  to look forward to in 2014 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Movies to look forward to in 2014
Page 1 of 1