The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How to on my iPhone

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PoliMalaka
Senior Associate
PoliMalaka

How to on my iPhone Empty
PostSubject: How to on my iPhone   How to on my iPhone Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 12:35 pm

Just broke down and got an iPhone. So far so good. Any idea how to set it up so that when someone calls, their photo (or one I set) is displayed?
Back to top Go down
PoliMalaka
Senior Associate
PoliMalaka

PostSubject: Re: How to on my iPhone   How to on my iPhone Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 12:45 pm

DUH!!!!

Thanks bud. Sometimes I wonder if I really do work with technology or if I'm a fraud.

Again: DUH!!!
Back to top Go down
PoliMalaka
Senior Associate
PoliMalaka

PostSubject: Re: How to on my iPhone   How to on my iPhone Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:48 pm

bodypeersur1 wrote:
MY GOD MAN!!! CAN'T YOU JUST GET A FREAKIN TELEPHONE??? I asked them at Sprint when I renewed my contract, if I could just get a phone to make PHONE CALLS??? The chick looked at me like I had three heads! A little chuckle and then replied, No Sir we don't have anything like that!!! I wanted to smack her upside her 20 something year old head!!! BIOTCH! Evil or Very Mad

Duff
My dearest sweet duff-man,

1st, LOL

2nd, I used a phone just like that for years. Infact this is the first smart phone I've ever had. I'd get the $15 go-phone from the walmart and I'd be happy.

3rd, If you need a spare "dumb-phone" let me know. Depends on the carrier of course.

4th, You're a goob!!!
Back to top Go down
PoliMalaka
Senior Associate
PoliMalaka

PostSubject: Re: How to on my iPhone   How to on my iPhone Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:50 pm

5th,

How to on my iPhone Rubberband
Back to top Go down
andrema
Senior Associate
andrema

PostSubject: Re: How to on my iPhone   How to on my iPhone Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 9:39 pm

Thanks guys...I am less of a man now than when I started reading this thread!! It wasn't a far trip, but still...

Hey Duff, AT&T has an old school flip phone that I am sure you would love...no camera, no keyboard...just a phone!! The old lady that I saw using it seemed to like it...it was upside down, but she had a smile on her face! lol!

Seriously, AT&T does have that phone...I think that it is a Samsung.

Or get the blackberry bold like me and be totally addicted and get hand cramps from using it too much!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to on my iPhone   How to on my iPhone Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to on my iPhone
Page 1 of 1