The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Why is it...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

Why is it... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why is it...   Why is it... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 2:30 pm

It could be like you said Z, the "putting the money down" thing !! You want to spend money on a watch you really want, not one that doesn't inspire you. Or it could even be that you have worked so hard, searching out a new watch or watches, that you have overloaded yourself. You might feel uninspired by anything now as a result ! I know I look at all these watch companies too, and see all of the great watches as well. Sometimes it's a bit much, and I have to remember to enjoy the hobby itself ! Just an opinion...hope it helped !! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
smellody
Consigliere
smellody

Why is it... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why is it...   Why is it... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 4:38 pm

I am living it!
Back to top Go down
PoliMalaka
Senior Associate
PoliMalaka

Why is it... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why is it...   Why is it... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 12:57 am

cuz yer dum
Back to top Go down
jackprime1
Senior Associate
jackprime1

Why is it... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why is it...   Why is it... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 2:20 pm

My way of thinking it is because you really want to get your money's worth of what ever you purchase...So you have so many options that you actually confuse your self...I have been there many times..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Why is it... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why is it...   Why is it... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why is it...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lounge - Watch Forum :: Welcome To The Lounge! :: Off Topic - NOTHING to do with a watch...-
Jump to: