The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SAS watch coming soon.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
merichar
Senior Associate
merichar

SAS watch coming soon. Empty
PostSubject: SAS watch coming soon.   SAS watch coming soon. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 12:53 pm

Anyone else seen the SAS teaser shots? The company name stands for Sea, Air, Sport. That would lead me to believe their models will lean toward dive, pilot and sport styles. The only watch design they've shown so far is this dive model. I really like the looks of this one. What about the rest of you?

http://www.saswatchco.com/
Back to top Go down
andrema
Senior Associate
andrema

PostSubject: Re: SAS watch coming soon.   SAS watch coming soon. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 1:03 pm

I saw this last week...no additional info though. It looks like a nice, sporty watch...yet another microbrand.
Back to top Go down
merichar
Senior Associate
merichar

PostSubject: Re: SAS watch coming soon.   SAS watch coming soon. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 1:05 pm

bodypeersur1 wrote:
Uh Mark? I'm seeing one watch and no info!!!! I NEED MORE THAN THAT!!!! Twisted Evil

Duff

Duff-thats all there is. I don't know anything about them but I like the design in the picture. No idea on specs or price, may feel differently when the information is released.
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: SAS watch coming soon.   SAS watch coming soon. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 1:24 pm

Seems like another watch site I will be visiting ! Smile The SAS watch they show has a tough military feel about it, I guess we will just have to wait until the Fall to see more of them. Thanks for the link !
Back to top Go down
andrema
Senior Associate
andrema

PostSubject: Re: SAS watch coming soon.   SAS watch coming soon. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 4:26 pm

Thanks for the thread link HBK! It will be interesting to see how the pricing on this one comes out!
Back to top Go down
merichar
Senior Associate
merichar

PostSubject: Re: SAS watch coming soon.   SAS watch coming soon. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 10:50 pm

Heartbreak-it seems your post has ruffled some feathers elsewhere.
Back to top Go down
andrema
Senior Associate
andrema

PostSubject: Re: SAS watch coming soon.   SAS watch coming soon. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 11:00 pm

merichar wrote:
Heartbreak-it seems your post has ruffled some feathers elsewhere.
That is sort of silly if you ask me...what part? The pricing?
Back to top Go down
merichar
Senior Associate
merichar

PostSubject: Re: SAS watch coming soon.   SAS watch coming soon. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 3:13 am

Nothing that HB did was bad. Its just easier to say read the thread at WG. One poster in the thread is TLex who happens to run Oceanictime, (one of the links to SAS in this thread).
Back to top Go down
andrema
Senior Associate
andrema

PostSubject: Re: SAS watch coming soon.   SAS watch coming soon. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 4:14 pm

BARNBUILDER1 wrote:
bodypeersur1 wrote:
I see Mr Skelton was right in line to bash the watch with his post, "Meh. Looks like a Zodiac to me. Looks about as inexpensively made as well." but touts what a wonderful watch the Posiedon line was...gimme a break. OK, before I say something I may regret down the road...I'll take my leave.

Duff

What Zodiacs is he referring to as the look a like? It looks more like a basic, simple machined version of a Panerai with a great looking bezel.
Consider the source...
Back to top Go down
andrema
Senior Associate
andrema

PostSubject: Re: SAS watch coming soon.   SAS watch coming soon. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 4:15 pm

heartbreak wrote:
and to add.........because now im on a roll...........

these comapnies actually make great quality watches, watches that are made very limited, in runs of 100 and 200 watches, and pretty much everyone that goes out the door is hand checked and inspected and they dont need huge marketing campains and 7 hour long infomercials to sell and promte there watches for them to sell..............the watch sells itself...........

and they dont need to sell 10,000 of them either, because they make their money on 2-300 at higher price points..........plus then they dont have to pay 850 customer service and repair people that have no idea what they are doing or what they are talking about.........

rant over....................
I like what I am reading...you make sense HBK!
Back to top Go down
merichar
Senior Associate
merichar

PostSubject: Re: SAS watch coming soon.   SAS watch coming soon. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 5:43 pm

If I ever heard JS comment on an SNBC vendor watch like that, I might lend some weight to his reviews. Any room in the band?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SAS watch coming soon.   SAS watch coming soon. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SAS watch coming soon.
Page 1 of 1