The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SIHH is Coming.......

Go down 
AuthorMessage

SIHH is Coming....... Empty
PostSubject: SIHH is Coming.......   SIHH is Coming....... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 11:15 am

The Salon International de la Haute Horlogerie celebrates its 20th year

The next Salon International de la Haute Horlogerie will take place from January 18th to 22nd 2010.
This 20th edition takes on special importance as it confirms the essential role which the SIHH plays in the world of technical and precious watches.

http://www.sihh.org/sihh2010/index.php?page=home-en
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SIHH is Coming.......   SIHH is Coming....... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 11:25 am

I think I should be designated as the member to attend this function. SIHH is Coming....... Icon_cheers You guys should start sending me money so I can report directly from the event. SIHH is Coming....... Icon_twisted Might as well donate enough for me to go to Japan at the end of January also! 181 members at $100 each...yeah, that will probably get me there! THANKS GUYS! Get that CASH in the mail!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SIHH is Coming.......   SIHH is Coming....... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 11:35 am

bodypeersur1 wrote:
I think I should be designated as the member to attend this function. SIHH is Coming....... Icon_cheers You guys should start sending me money so I can report directly from the event. SIHH is Coming....... Icon_twisted Might as well donate enough for me to go to Japan at the end of January also! 181 members at $100 each...yeah, that will probably get me there! THANKS GUYS! Get that CASH in the mail!!!!

Didn't you get the memo? We already designated AH as our Reporter in the Field for such events.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SIHH is Coming.......   SIHH is Coming....... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 12:01 pm

I think we all should become patrons of WatchTalkForums by giving a minimum $10 donation and send The Douche of the Century to report back to us!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SIHH is Coming.......   SIHH is Coming....... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 1:25 pm

bodypeersur1 wrote:

Right away JBHIII. His bloody title always bothered me, that pretentious rodent. I always thought of Thurston Howell the 3rd from Gilligan's Island when I saw his moniker.
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: SIHH is Coming.......   SIHH is Coming....... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 8:53 pm

These watch fairs always sound cool. SIHH is Coming....... Icon_cool However, it sounds like only
those within the watch industry can get in ! SIHH is Coming....... Icon_sad It would be an amazing
experience to go to one of these shows. Whether it be this one, or the
Basel Fair. I know that the same goes for consumer electronic shows as
well. However, it would be excellent if the public could get in to these.
Then you guys could actually go and take pictures to put up right here
at XMT ! SIHH is Coming....... Icon_cheers Maybe Duff and AH could go together and report back !
Just flash some of those great watches you guys have and you will
probably get in free ! SIHH is Coming....... Icon_biggrin ..Thanks for the link Doc !

PostSubject: Re: SIHH is Coming.......   SIHH is Coming....... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 10:23 pm

Basel is open to the public. Not like you're going to be invited to the Launching Event for the newest Omega but you can visit the public areas and booths from what I have read on the WIS lists over the years.

Don't honestly know about SIHH and Japan. The shows are geared toward Big Buyers, Media, and such but buzz among the Hoi polloi is considered important, to a lesser extent, too.
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: SIHH is Coming.......   SIHH is Coming....... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 12:37 am

Docrwm wrote:
Basel is open to the public. Not like you're going to be invited to the Launching Event for the newest Omega but you can visit the public areas and booths from what I have read on the WIS lists over the years.

Don't honestly know about SIHH and Japan. The shows are geared toward Big Buyers, Media, and such but buzz among the Hoi polloi is considered important, to a lesser extent, too.

Oh wow..I honestly did not know that about Basel !..That would be neat to walk around
different areas and see different brands and their booths ! SIHH is Coming....... Icon_smile It would be some type of
trip and I bet we would have a ton of watches to take pictures of too ! (if allowed)
Honestly, we could probably spend days looking around any one of these watch shows or
fairs around the world !

PostSubject: Re: SIHH is Coming.......   SIHH is Coming....... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SIHH is Coming.......
Page 1 of 1