The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Another vintage

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

Another vintage Empty
PostSubject: Another vintage   Another vintage Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2015 11:25 pm

Have been wanting to show you guys this vintage watch for a while.  cheers  Actually had the watch for a little while
now, but needed to order a strap for it. So ordered my first NATO's, but they never made it here. ..So had to order
them from a different place, but they finally made it here. Actually ordered a few more, to go with some more watches
I need to show you down the road, Smile but for now here is my Basis Sapphire Beach Diver.

The watch has this very unique blue dial that goes from a slate blue, to almost grey, along with some eye-catching
red accents. I just liked the combination, and didn't really have too many blue dial watches either. Also liked the
look with the bezel, and big marker on the second hand. ..It has a 17 jewel mechanical hand winding movement
also guys, and this grey NATO is what I added in also.

Here are some pictures. I hope you enjoy ! Another vintage 803574

Another vintage IMG_2931_zpsrbxq9nrk

Another vintage IMG_2917_zpsfbyttpot

Another vintage IMG_2907_zpspu06jfgq

Another vintage IMG_2909_zpslz8aij9g

Thanks for looking !

Senior Associate
andrema

Another vintage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another vintage   Another vintage Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 10:15 pm

Looks fantastic Tom!

Senior Consigliere

Another vintage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another vintage   Another vintage Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2015 1:34 am

andrema wrote:
Looks fantastic Tom!

Hey, thank you sir ! Very Happy Have been really getting into vintage watches. Have been learning about
them for the longest time, and now have finally been adding some to the collection. ..The dial on
this particular watch is chameleon-like, going from a sun-ray sky blue, to darker blue, and even
silver/grey maybe at times. The way it works with the bezel, but contrasts with the markers just
really got me ! Thanks once again Mark ! Another vintage 803574

Another vintage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another vintage   Another vintage Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another vintage
Page 1 of 1