The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Zodiac's Sea Wolf is back

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

Zodiac's Sea Wolf is back Empty
PostSubject: Zodiac's Sea Wolf is back   Zodiac's Sea Wolf is back Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2015 3:57 pm

You probably remember us looking at some previews of Zodiac's new Sea Wolf last year guys. Now the
watches have been completed evidently, and the specifications, along with different variations have been
unveiled. Some details about the new watches include 39-40 mm stainless steel cases, sapphire crystals,
exhibition case-backs, 200 meter WR, 120 click unidirectional bezels, SuperLuminova hands, and markers,
26 jewel STP (Swiss Technology Production) Cal. 1-11 automatic movement with 44 hour power reserve,
jubilee style bracelet, and more.

A few of the different variations...

Zodiac's Sea Wolf is back ZO9200_main?$zodiac_detail$Zodiac's Sea Wolf is back ZO9201_main?$zodiac_detail$

Zodiac's Sea Wolf is back ZO9254_main?$zodiac_detail$Zodiac's Sea Wolf is back ZO9253_main?$zodiac_detail$

Zodiac's Sea Wolf is back Screen-Shot-2015-03-03-at-5.34.50-PM

Zodiac's Sea Wolf is back Zodiac_Sea-Wolf_Silver_Dial_Caseback_Movement_regular

Zodiac's Sea Wolf is back Zodiac_Sea-Wolf_Silver_Dial_Lume_regular

Zodiac's, Wound For Life's, and Watchtime's links with more for you...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Consigliere
sixtysix

PostSubject: Re: Zodiac's Sea Wolf is back   Zodiac's Sea Wolf is back Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2015 9:22 pm

I am digging this one a lot, especially the maroon bezel version, but $995 means I have to wait until they hit TJ Maxx for $249.....

Zodiac's Sea Wolf is back Doggytongue

Remember we are the caretakers of mechanical art.....
Member NAWCC, National Association of Watch & Clock Collectors
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Zodiac's Sea Wolf is back   Zodiac's Sea Wolf is back Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2015 11:20 pm

sixtysix wrote:
I am digging this one a lot, especially the maroon bezel version, but $995 means I have to wait until they hit TJ Maxx for $249.....

Smile Definitely Gary ! ..I would love to see these at TJ Maxx, and your price is way more down to earth. cheers ..Similar to how it used to be
years ago when you could bid on them straight from Zodiac right?! Not sure why they are so high now like this. It kind of puts a damper
on the return of them. Will definitely hope to see them at TJ Maxx, or at least come down in price. ..Glad you like them sir !

PostSubject: Re: Zodiac's Sea Wolf is back   Zodiac's Sea Wolf is back Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zodiac's Sea Wolf is back
Page 1 of 1