The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tough time Deciding

Go down 
+2
merichar
Northwestguy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Northwestguy
Senior Associate
Northwestguy

Tough time Deciding Empty
PostSubject: Tough time Deciding   Tough time Deciding Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 9:48 pm

Hi guys! I have a bit of a problem deciding on a major purchase. I am looking for your opinions on 2 watches I have been interested in for quite some time. I keep going back and forth and I can't make up my mind so I would appreciate your input. The 2 watches are:

Oris TT1 small seconds (black dial with orange markings)

Sinn U1

Thanks for your help!
Back to top Go down
Northwestguy
Senior Associate
Northwestguy

PostSubject: Re: Tough time Deciding   Tough time Deciding Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 9:59 pm

Hi Alan! Any reason? BTW Zodiac says that a SS bracelet won't work on my watch??????
Back to top Go down
merichar
Senior Associate
merichar

PostSubject: Re: Tough time Deciding   Tough time Deciding Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 10:23 pm

John, I would pick the Sinn too in a head to head. No real reason, I just like the styling better. I've been looking to add some German mades to my collection and Sinn is high on the list. BTW-you can't really go wrong with either watch.
Back to top Go down
andrema
Senior Associate
andrema

PostSubject: Re: Tough time Deciding   Tough time Deciding Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 10:26 pm

Northwestguy wrote:
Hi guys! I have a bit of a problem deciding on a major purchase. I am looking for your opinions on 2 watches I have been interested in for quite some time. I keep going back and forth and I can't make up my mind so I would appreciate your input. The 2 watches are:

Oris TT1 small seconds (black dial with orange markings)

Sinn U1

Thanks for your help!
No contest...Sinn U1 all the way
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Tough time Deciding   Tough time Deciding Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 10:30 pm

I would have a tough time as well ! Those are two excellent watches ! The U1 has that nice big hefty divers theme done perfectly. While the Oris TT1 has that cool rounded feel with the great orange and black combination ! I guess it depends which style suits you more right now. If I were picking your watch, I would go with the Oris TT1...the orange and black thing, along with the quality puts it high on many lists. However, this is only my opinion, plus I may have a smaller wrist as well ! Whatever decision you make, you will be happy, that's for sure ! Smile
Back to top Go down
Northwestguy
Senior Associate
Northwestguy

PostSubject: Re: Tough time Deciding   Tough time Deciding Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 10:41 pm

Thank you guys! Your input is very helpful. You'll be the fist to know when the ? watch arrives.
Back to top Go down
smellody
Consigliere
smellody

PostSubject: Re: Tough time Deciding   Tough time Deciding Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 11:07 pm

regardless of your decision, I do not think there is a bad choice between the two. . .
Back to top Go down
SynMike
Senior Associate
SynMike

PostSubject: Re: Tough time Deciding   Tough time Deciding Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 1:58 am

I say Oris. The Sinn just do much for me. I think the Oris divers are among the coolest looking available.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tough time Deciding   Tough time Deciding Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tough time Deciding
Page 1 of 1