The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stopped at Watchprince today.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
merichar
Senior Associate
merichar

Stopped at Watchprince today. Empty
PostSubject: Stopped at Watchprince today.   Stopped at Watchprince today. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 7:33 pm

I stopped in to see the Prince this morning on my way back from an appointment. Actually, it must have been the watch princess who waited on me. Picked up some straps for a Daniel Mink chrono and an incoming Seiko I ordered last month. If any one of you have a larger wrist, the WP has a selection of long and extra-long straps available. The DM chrono has'nt been worn much because the strap is on the short side (was using last hole.) Here are a couple pics so you can see the length difference. The yellow accented strap is the original, the plain bqlack is the new one. I may need to even punch more holes in the new one as I'm now on the first hole!! For reference, my wrist is eight inches. I know a lot of you are familiar with WP internet sales, they are very good at helping customers in person also.
Stopped at Watchprince today. DSCF4566
Stopped at Watchprince today. DSCF4568
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Stopped at Watchprince today.   Stopped at Watchprince today. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 8:43 pm

Excellent straps..the new one looks like it has quality written all over
it ! It seems like it will fit much better now for you. I have heard about
the Watch Prince, but it's nice to hear from someone who has had
first hand experience. Smile Just as a side note..how do you punch the
new holes in your straps and is it easy ? Thanks..enjoy your staps !
Back to top Go down
SynMike
Senior Associate
SynMike

PostSubject: Re: Stopped at Watchprince today.   Stopped at Watchprince today. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 11:06 pm

The new band looks great. Companies like that do a great service, offering the out of the ordinary add-ons that can make or break a watch for some people.

Thanks for posting, I had no idea they were there. I don't go to Portland much any more. My company has a facility out in Hillsboro so next time I visit there I'll drop in on the Watch prince as well.

Regards,
Mike.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stopped at Watchprince today.   Stopped at Watchprince today. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stopped at Watchprince today.
Page 1 of 1