The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

OK here's the XMT poll ...What you can do with a Nasty old SKX033 Pepsi

Go down 
+2
jackprime1
smellody
6 posters
AuthorMessage
smellody
Consigliere
smellody

OK here's the XMT poll ...What you can do with a Nasty old SKX033 Pepsi Empty
PostSubject: Re: OK here's the XMT poll ...What you can do with a Nasty old SKX033 Pepsi   OK here's the XMT poll ...What you can do with a Nasty old SKX033 Pepsi Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 1:34 am

Noah-

Frogs on the dial and orange minute hands can't be beat.
Back to top Go down
jackprime1
Senior Associate
jackprime1

PostSubject: Re: OK here's the XMT poll ...What you can do with a Nasty old SKX033 Pepsi   OK here's the XMT poll ...What you can do with a Nasty old SKX033 Pepsi Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 1:56 am

My pick is the UDT Timer also...great looking watch..
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: OK here's the XMT poll ...What you can do with a Nasty old SKX033 Pepsi   OK here's the XMT poll ...What you can do with a Nasty old SKX033 Pepsi Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 2:04 am

I went with the SCWF!

Senior Associate
SynMike

PostSubject: Re: OK here's the XMT poll ...What you can do with a Nasty old SKX033 Pepsi   OK here's the XMT poll ...What you can do with a Nasty old SKX033 Pepsi Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 2:20 am

I like them all except B.

But I voted A.

I guess that because of the hands A has some of he feeling of my favorite Seiko diver, the Samurai.
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: OK here's the XMT poll ...What you can do with a Nasty old SKX033 Pepsi   OK here's the XMT poll ...What you can do with a Nasty old SKX033 Pepsi Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 4:00 am

That was a tough one..Wow !..Finally went with C.
Awesome dial, hands, lume, and yes that frog ! OK here's the XMT poll ...What you can do with a Nasty old SKX033 Pepsi Icon_cheers

PostSubject: Re: OK here's the XMT poll ...What you can do with a Nasty old SKX033 Pepsi   OK here's the XMT poll ...What you can do with a Nasty old SKX033 Pepsi Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 4:22 am

All nice but I choose A

with the minute hand of C..
and the lumed hour markers of E
Back to top Go down
merichar
Senior Associate
merichar

PostSubject: Re: OK here's the XMT poll ...What you can do with a Nasty old SKX033 Pepsi   OK here's the XMT poll ...What you can do with a Nasty old SKX033 Pepsi Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 4:25 am

C
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OK here's the XMT poll ...What you can do with a Nasty old SKX033 Pepsi   OK here's the XMT poll ...What you can do with a Nasty old SKX033 Pepsi Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 5:18 am

UDT Stealth is it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Folks be lovin' that Frog ...   OK here's the XMT poll ...What you can do with a Nasty old SKX033 Pepsi Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 6:29 am

But more than this ?
OK here's the XMT poll ...What you can do with a Nasty old SKX033 Pepsi Girl-flys-around

OK here's the XMT poll ...What you can do with a Nasty old SKX033 Pepsi DSC_0052
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OK here's the XMT poll ...What you can do with a Nasty old SKX033 Pepsi   OK here's the XMT poll ...What you can do with a Nasty old SKX033 Pepsi Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 8:49 am

Hell, I liked "C" so much....I BOUGHT IT!!!!! Oh yeah Buddy! Can't wait to get it!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OK here's the XMT poll ...What you can do with a Nasty old SKX033 Pepsi   OK here's the XMT poll ...What you can do with a Nasty old SKX033 Pepsi Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 9:41 am

bodypeersur1 wrote:
Hell, I liked "C" so much....I BOUGHT IT!!!!! Oh yeah Buddy! Can't wait to get it!

Congratulations! Looking forward to reading about your impressions of it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OK here's the XMT poll ...What you can do with a Nasty old SKX033 Pepsi   OK here's the XMT poll ...What you can do with a Nasty old SKX033 Pepsi Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 11:24 am

I still voted "A", but I really like all of them. Not a bad one in the bunch that's for sure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OK here's the XMT poll ...What you can do with a Nasty old SKX033 Pepsi   OK here's the XMT poll ...What you can do with a Nasty old SKX033 Pepsi Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 11:52 am

E for me. Are any of hose dials available to purchase for my own mod?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OK here's the XMT poll ...What you can do with a Nasty old SKX033 Pepsi   OK here's the XMT poll ...What you can do with a Nasty old SKX033 Pepsi Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OK here's the XMT poll ...What you can do with a Nasty old SKX033 Pepsi
Page 1 of 1