The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Are you willing to confess. . . .

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Are you willing to confess. . . . Empty
PostSubject: Are you willing to confess. . . .   Are you willing to confess. . . . Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 3:44 am

. . . What the hell was I thinking?!?!?!?!?!

. . . I was sifting through the watch cabinet today, did some batteries for Wifey in a couple of hers, did a little polishing and just generally buggered around . . . . . . and I looked at this - - -

Are you willing to confess. . . . DSCN1352

affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid

. . . Good Lord Man!!!! I know tastes change, but . . . . Wow!!! This thing is ginormous. Even on my 8" wrist it is massive.

. . . Shocked feel up to confessing about any you have that make you wonder now???? Are you willing to confess. . . . 71883
Back to top Go down
jaw
Senior Associate
jaw

PostSubject: Re: Are you willing to confess. . . .   Are you willing to confess. . . . Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 3:48 am

No
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are you willing to confess. . . .   Are you willing to confess. . . . Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 4:13 am

Are you willing to confess. . . . 744742 Are you willing to confess. . . . 744742 Are you willing to confess. . . . 744742 Are you willing to confess. . . . 744742 Are you willing to confess. . . . 812159 Are you willing to confess. . . . 812159 your on your own.
Back to top Go down
PoliMalaka
Senior Associate
PoliMalaka

PostSubject: Re: Are you willing to confess. . . .   Are you willing to confess. . . . Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 7:57 am

Hush yo mout!!

Are you willing to confess. . . . Invicta-iForceGMT008

Are you willing to confess. . . . Invicta-iForceGMT014

Are you willing to confess. . . . Invicta-iForceGMT018

Not because it is an Invicta. The watch is actually quite well made. The problem is the size. Too big for me.

I'll even confess that I did not buy the watch. My dad got it for me. Are you willing to confess. . . . 831531

The problem is that I showed him the link. He thought I wanted it.
Are you willing to confess. . . . 252943
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are you willing to confess. . . .   Are you willing to confess. . . . Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 8:03 am

Yea this one I just sold a week ago.

Are you willing to confess. . . . PHTO0223-1

and I got a 71/2 inch wrist what was I thinking? And like Poli says not because it is an Invicta because of the size. Tough watch but 52 or 53 mm? I can't see myself ever wearing anything that big again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are you willing to confess. . . .   Are you willing to confess. . . . Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 8:33 am

Are you willing to confess. . . . 68_1_b-1
Not because of it size - because its got an integrated bracelet that is just a wee too small and its white-on-white which makes it impossible to read without focusing all my attention on it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Too much nasty there I forgot what the post was about ...   Are you willing to confess. . . . Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 10:06 am

Too much nasty there I forgot what the post was about ...
Back to top Go down
pacifichrono
Senior Associate
pacifichrono

PostSubject: Re: Are you willing to confess. . . .   Are you willing to confess. . . . Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 12:40 pm

I never admit to anything...unless there's credit to be had. Are you willing to confess. . . . Icon_lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.pacifichrono.com

PostSubject: Re: Are you willing to confess. . . .   Are you willing to confess. . . . Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 12:51 pm

Okay, so I was weak! Well, weak and BROKE!

Are you willing to confess. . . . Pictur25
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are you willing to confess. . . .   Are you willing to confess. . . . Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Are you willing to confess. . . .
Page 1 of 1