The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Prometheus Watch Company Ocean Diver gets Hodinkee.com seal of approval

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Prometheus Watch Company Ocean Diver gets Hodinkee.com seal of approval Empty
PostSubject: Prometheus Watch Company Ocean Diver gets Hodinkee.com seal of approval   Prometheus Watch Company Ocean Diver gets Hodinkee.com seal of approval Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 6:24 pm

Hodinkee.com just reviewed Ocean Diver. You can have a look at review in following link http://www.hodinkee.com/blog/category/prometheus-watch-company
I would also like to wish all forum members a Happy New Year!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Prometheus Watch Company Ocean Diver gets Hodinkee.com seal of approval   Prometheus Watch Company Ocean Diver gets Hodinkee.com seal of approval Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 6:35 pm

Happy New Year to you too!

But I'm probably missing something.

Why do I care that this brand has been endorsed by a web site?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Prometheus Watch Company Ocean Diver gets Hodinkee.com seal of approval   Prometheus Watch Company Ocean Diver gets Hodinkee.com seal of approval Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 6:39 pm

boscoe wrote:
Happy New Year to you too!

But I'm probably missing something.

Why do I care that this brand has been endorsed by a web site?

It's the OP's watch company. I am assuming he is proud. Prometheus Watch Company Ocean Diver gets Hodinkee.com seal of approval Icon_bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Prometheus Watch Company Ocean Diver gets Hodinkee.com seal of approval   Prometheus Watch Company Ocean Diver gets Hodinkee.com seal of approval Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 6:43 pm

That would be my guess Mikey.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Prometheus Watch Company Ocean Diver gets Hodinkee.com seal of approval   Prometheus Watch Company Ocean Diver gets Hodinkee.com seal of approval Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 7:21 pm

Nothing personal against the OP, who I am sure has a nice product, but as we've touched on before, it would be nice if these industry "insiders" would do more than self-promote when they post on the forums.

It would be nice if they would share some of their background knowledge of watchmaking and the industry ala James Elsener of Montres Edouard Lauzières and George Fox from NFW.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prometheus Watch Company Ocean Diver gets Hodinkee.com seal of approval   Prometheus Watch Company Ocean Diver gets Hodinkee.com seal of approval Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prometheus Watch Company Ocean Diver gets Hodinkee.com seal of approval
Page 1 of 1