The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fortis Marine Master redesign....mild

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Fortis Marine Master redesign....mild Empty
PostSubject: Fortis Marine Master redesign....mild   Fortis Marine Master redesign....mild Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 1:30 am

Fortis Marine Master redesign....mild J0knzll7i4sjicofea-p1040841Fortis Marine Master redesign....mild J0knzll7i4sjicofea-p1040841
Fortis Marine Master redesign....mild J019ecgwujjhiv4p46-p1040840
Fortis Marine Master redesign....mild Jdfpqqmhlsj8miaxo5-p1040845

Images borrowed from the web. The Bezel is newly modified over the older one that was more traditional.
Back to top Go down
merichar
Senior Associate
merichar

PostSubject: Re: Fortis Marine Master redesign....mild   Fortis Marine Master redesign....mild Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 1:47 am

I like it, kind of bold for a typically conservative company.
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: Fortis Marine Master redesign....mild   Fortis Marine Master redesign....mild Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 1:49 am

TOTALLY dig that case back and bezel!!!!!!!!

Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Fortis Marine Master redesign....mild   Fortis Marine Master redesign....mild Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 1:57 am

Great dial..it's really easy to read with the bright white on black.
Also that is some bezel on there..the design reminds me of the teeth
on a saw..pretty cool ! The orange second hand is always a plus
and the bracelet flows nicely. Then the case back just happens
to have an awesome submarine on it !..REAL nice !

PostSubject: Re: Fortis Marine Master redesign....mild   Fortis Marine Master redesign....mild Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 2:01 am

I really like the watch Robert. It has more of an aggressive look to it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fortis Marine Master redesign....mild   Fortis Marine Master redesign....mild Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 2:04 am

Solid movement, good fit and finish if its anything like the other Fortis B42 models, descent lume, VERY easy to read. The bezel is aggressive and does look a bit like a table saw blade. Caseback is really killer IMHO. Overall, I think I'll give it a big Fortis Marine Master redesign....mild Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down
SynMike
Senior Associate
SynMike

PostSubject: Re: Fortis Marine Master redesign....mild   Fortis Marine Master redesign....mild Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 4:35 am

I'd love to have that. But don't trust my judgement, I like too many watches.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fortis Marine Master redesign....mild   Fortis Marine Master redesign....mild Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 7:20 am

I love the case design, dial and caseback, the finish on the watch is really nice. I just don't like the bezel being larger than the sides of the case.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fortis Marine Master redesign....mild   Fortis Marine Master redesign....mild Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 3:14 pm

barnbuilder1 wrote:
I love the case design, dial and caseback, the finish on the watch is really nice. I just don't like the bezel being larger than the sides of the case.

The one guy I have seen post about his experience with it said that it has protected both the crown and case on his. It is different.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fortis Marine Master redesign....mild   Fortis Marine Master redesign....mild Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 3:16 pm

I'm with Ron on this one as well. I don't care for the Bezel size and it's too aggressive imho. Other than that I like the watch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fortis Marine Master redesign....mild   Fortis Marine Master redesign....mild Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 3:26 pm

WatchNoob wrote:
I'm with Ron on this one as well. I don't care for the Bezel size and it's too aggressive imho. Other than that I like the watch.

Thats what appealed to me, I like the rugged look.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fortis Marine Master redesign....mild   Fortis Marine Master redesign....mild Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 3:43 pm

Docrwm wrote:
barnbuilder1 wrote:

The one guy I have seen post about his experience with it said that it has protected both the crown and case on his. It is different.

That's the thing about watches, you sometimes can't appreciate the watch, with just pictures, until you try it on. It's hard to see how thick the bezel is.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fortis Marine Master redesign....mild   Fortis Marine Master redesign....mild Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 3:51 pm

falcon4311 wrote:
WatchNoob wrote:

Thats what appealed to me, I like the rugged look.

I like the aggressive sawblade but not on this watch. I'd like to see that bezel inside a partial shroud like that of a Seiko Tuna.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fortis Marine Master redesign....mild   Fortis Marine Master redesign....mild Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 3:54 pm

Like it...a lot...how is the lume? Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fortis Marine Master redesign....mild   Fortis Marine Master redesign....mild Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 3:59 pm

Lume is good but not staggering on my B42.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fortis Marine Master redesign....mild   Fortis Marine Master redesign....mild Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fortis Marine Master redesign....mild
Page 1 of 1