The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Forum activity

Go down 
+4
merichar
jackprime1
TVDinner
Anomaly
8 posters
AuthorMessage

Forum activity Empty
PostSubject: Forum activity   Forum activity Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 8:28 pm

Since I have been off for the holidays, (12/24-1/4), I have spent a great amount of time on the watch forums. I can honestly say for the forums that I frequent that XMT is the only forum that has held my interest due to activity. I won't name the other forums but wow, some look like they have been abandoned. Forum activity Icon_eek
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

Forum activity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum activity   Forum activity Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 8:32 pm

That's cause you guys keep great convos going!

There is no agenda here...

Nothing to sell...

No advertisers to keep happy!

Thanks NOOB, you and everyone else here make this place GREAT!

Forum activity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum activity   Forum activity Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 8:50 pm

Some places ARE dead, but don't know it yet.

Others are horological ZOMBIES!
Back to top Go down
TVDinner
Senior Associate
TVDinner

Forum activity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum activity   Forum activity Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 9:10 pm

I am pretty happy to say that this site and my site seem to be very busy or consistently busy and that is great. I check in here many times a day to see the new posts that have been made.
Back to top Go down

Forum activity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum activity   Forum activity Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 9:15 pm

About the only other forum I frequent is the for sale forum at WUS. I only visit the GEEKDOM when something is posted here about a funny or ridiculous thread. Other than that I spend my time here even if Aqua Homer thinks I'm a jerk. Forum activity Suspect
Back to top Go down
jackprime1
Senior Associate
jackprime1

Forum activity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum activity   Forum activity Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 9:19 pm

I only visit XMT and one other forum(watchfreeks) on a daily basis...I do visit another forum just to check what is for sale and to see if i can catch a deal(WUS)stopped posting at WG's but check in from time to time...other than that....I have love for XMT...great guys with great knowledge...glad to be part of this forum...always learning about other watch brands and that alone keeps things interesting and a learning tool for me.

Last edited by jackprime1 on Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Forum activity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum activity   Forum activity Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 10:19 pm

Traffic has been down at WUS. Posts at TZ-UK are off a bit but not terribly so. SCWF is off a good bit. PMWF is really down.

It's been good having this place as active as it has been lately.
Back to top Go down

Forum activity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum activity   Forum activity Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 10:23 pm

bodypeersur1 wrote:
About the only other forum I frequent is the for sale forum at WUS. I only visit the GEEKDOM when something is posted here about a funny or ridiculous thread. Other than that I spend my time here even if Aqua Homer thinks I'm a jerk. Forum activity Suspect

Quit obsessing over me. Forum activity Icon_razz Forum activity Icon_razz I told you......It's gonna take me some time to come to terms with you ex-Geek guys. It's a slow painful process, but a strong friendship will develop in the end. Forum activity Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down

Forum activity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum activity   Forum activity Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 10:26 pm

Aqua Homer wrote:
bodypeersur1 wrote:

Quit obsessing over me. Forum activity Icon_razz Forum activity Icon_razz I told you......It's gonna take me some time to come to terms with you ex-Geek guys. It's a slow painful process, but a strong friendship will develop in the end. Forum activity Icon_cheers

Forum activity 3some
Back to top Go down
merichar
Senior Associate
merichar

Forum activity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum activity   Forum activity Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 10:45 pm

I have'nt posted much lately but have checked in once in a while. Activity seems to be down just about everywhere.
Back to top Go down

Forum activity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum activity   Forum activity Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 10:46 pm

Aqua Homer wrote:
bodypeersur1 wrote:

Hahahaha, that's what you say now!!!! Forum activity Icon_twisted
Back to top Go down

Forum activity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum activity   Forum activity Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 11:13 pm

Aqua Homer wrote:
bodypeersur1 wrote:

OMG!!! Get over yourself, they are just tolerating you... Forum activity Icon_albino
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

Forum activity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum activity   Forum activity Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 1:34 am

VERY interesting Mr. Noob !..It really is the people that make the forum !
So..XMT is in great shape ! Forum activity Icon_smile

Breez
Associate
Breez

Forum activity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum activity   Forum activity Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 1:42 am

I just have one complaint. I have a whole freaking warehouse of Z-freak Cologne. Then you change your name. What the hell am I suppose to do with all this stuff now?

Forum activity Clairborne-cologne
Back to top Go down

Forum activity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum activity   Forum activity Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 2:10 am

. . . . here and over at TV's site, WatchFreeks, that's it. I lurk at the Kool-Aid Kingdom, log on to check my PM's from the good guys over there . . . . . other wise . .. . . . Forum activity Smiley-fart006 . . . . . I fart in their general direction!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

Forum activity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum activity   Forum activity Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 12:10 pm

I've never had time to really be an active member at more than one forum at a time. I check the WUS FS page just about every day, or like Duff said I'll check out geekland when trouble starts. But XMT covers all my bases these days!
Back to top Go down

Forum activity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum activity   Forum activity Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 12:46 pm

I post mainly at BDWFand here, sometimes at WTW and WTF (I know, I know, old habits ... and I really like stirring the pot on the Community Forum's political posts) and regularly check the Sales Forum at WUS and occassionally at PMWF and TZ.

I love to lurk at WGs, which I have to say does have the most comprehensive list of Hot Deals of any forum. I can't believe someone spends that much time compiling all of that info into posts, but then again, most of what's posted there is unbelievable anyway. Never was a member, never will be, as I know and am proud to say that I'm on their "WG Potential Troublemaker So Don't Let Him Register Watch List".
Back to top Go down
PoliMalaka
Senior Associate
PoliMalaka

Forum activity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum activity   Forum activity Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 3:15 am

XMT is by far the funniest watch forum. I bust a gut everytime I'm here.

I haven't been around much lately because (get this, and yes I know it might get me band), I've been living life. Real life filled with people and places and goings on and all that jazz.

But you guys crack me up so I have to check in!!
Back to top Go down
andrema
Senior Associate
andrema

Forum activity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum activity   Forum activity Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 10:07 am

PoliMalaka wrote:
XMT is by far the funniest watch forum. I bust a gut everytime I'm here.

I haven't been around much lately because (get this, and yes I know it might get me band), I've been living life. Real life filled with people and places and goings on and all that jazz.

But you guys crack me up so I have to check in!!
Forum activity Band

Senior Associate
Anomaly

Forum activity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum activity   Forum activity Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 10:10 am

Back from vacation today fellas!

You guys are some CRAZY watch collectors!

Senior Consigliere

Forum activity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum activity   Forum activity Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 4:24 pm

Anomaly wrote:

Hey Alan..Welcome Back ! Forum activity Icon_smile Hope you guys had a GREAT
vacation and Holidays !..BTW..it's getting colder up here
again ! Forum activity Icon_eek Forum activity Icon_biggrin

Forum activity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum activity   Forum activity Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 4:27 pm

AtomicTom wrote:
Anomaly wrote:

Wish it was cooler here... 75-80 and 13% humidity today. Where's that hand lotion?
Back to top Go down
PoliMalaka
Senior Associate
PoliMalaka

Forum activity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum activity   Forum activity Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 4:32 pm

porschefan wrote:
AtomicTom wrote:
Anomaly wrote:

Wish it was cooler here... 75-80 and 13% humidity today. Where's that hand lotion?
13%?! Must be nice. We're lucky if we get below 80%. When it is 100F with 95% humidity, you crave a little dry skin.
Back to top Go down

Forum activity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum activity   Forum activity Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 4:34 pm

" When it is 100F with 95% humidity"

Yep, Poli, that's what kept me away from Tek-shish. Did a few gigs there, and really didn't like that weather.
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

Forum activity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum activity   Forum activity Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 4:59 pm

PoliMalaka wrote:
porschefan wrote:
AtomicTom wrote:
Anomaly wrote:

13%?! Must be nice. We're lucky if we get below 80%. When it is 100F with 95% humidity, you crave a little dry skin.

Tim..I know what you mean about dry hands ! Forum activity Icon_eek Does that temperature help at all there ? Forum activity Icon_smile ..Here
it's pretty dry as well and cold !..Luckily I enjoy the Winter !..Hey Poli..Tim and I will send you
some dry air if you want ! Forum activity Icon_cheers

Forum activity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum activity   Forum activity Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 5:20 pm

It's damn cold here in SFLA right now: 54 degrees.
Back to top Go down
PoliMalaka
Senior Associate
PoliMalaka

Forum activity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum activity   Forum activity Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 5:40 pm

boscoe wrote:
It's damn cold here in SFLA right now: 54 degrees.
That'll practically close schools!

PLEASE SEND DRY AIR!!
Back to top Go down

Forum activity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum activity   Forum activity Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 7:56 pm

AtomicTom wrote:
PoliMalaka wrote:
porschefan wrote:
AtomicTom wrote:
Anomaly wrote:

Tim..I know what you mean about dry hands ! Forum activity Icon_eek Does that temperature help at all there ? Forum activity Icon_smile ..Here
it's pretty dry as well and cold !..Luckily I enjoy the Winter !..Hey Poli..Tim and I will send you

Doesn't really, Tom. It'd be a nice temp for, oh, May! Even with the 13% it's partly cloudy. Desert. My lips have even chapped. (man, I sound like an old man bitching... wait a minute... "HEY YOU KIDS GET OFFA MY LAWN!")
Similar to other places, just warmer.
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

Forum activity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum activity   Forum activity Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 10:12 pm

porschefan wrote:
AtomicTom wrote:
PoliMalaka wrote:
porschefan wrote:
AtomicTom wrote:
Anomaly wrote:

Doesn't really, Tom. It'd be a nice temp for, oh, May! Even with the 13% it's partly cloudy. Desert. My lips have even chapped. (man, I sound like an old man bitching... wait a minute... "HEY YOU KIDS GET OFFA MY LAWN!")
Similar to other places, just warmer.

Forum activity Lol ..I'll send you some colder air !..Now if I can just figure out
how to actually do that ! Forum activity Icon_eek Forum activity Icon_biggrin

Sponsored content

Forum activity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum activity   Forum activity Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forum activity
Page 1 of 1