The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

True International Mod that took 4yrs

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

True International Mod that took 4yrs Empty
PostSubject: True International Mod that took 4yrs   True International Mod that took 4yrs Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 12:52 pm

True International Mod that took 4yrs DSC_0617

Built by a Canadian living in Hong Kong
First part Philippines found 6309-7040 2006yr
Dome sapphire Hong Kong
Black chapter ring Hong Kong 2007
Bezel insert Hong Kong
Bead blasting Robert Thayer Jr. USA 2008
Dial 2009 Hong Kong
Movement 6308 found in Pakistan
Hands Hong Kong
PVD China
Built 2010

True International Mod that took 4yrs DSC_0619

6308 conversion
Much like 7s26 is Day / Date 7s25 is Date only
the 6308 seems to be a little know 6309 Date only model
The 6308 was 3:00 crown and so a 6309 4:00 date wheel was transfered

True International Mod that took 4yrs IMGP0258

True International Mod that took 4yrs IMGP0261

True International Mod that took 4yrs DSC_0615
True International Mod that took 4yrs DSC_0605
True International Mod that took 4yrs DSC_0613
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: True International Mod that took 4yrs   True International Mod that took 4yrs Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 1:30 pm

Nice looking mod Noah. I like the way you guys didn't overdo it on the PVD, just the right amount in the mixture and it looks like a nice job too (nice and crisp), I've seen some where it looks like they dunked it in a tank. congrats, it's another winner! True International Mod that took 4yrs Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Best use for PVD   True International Mod that took 4yrs Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 1:43 pm

I like to use it as a frame for the watch around the bezel ..
Brings it all together and with a silver bezel covered with black does not create a silver frame around and black bezel insert ...

over all it make the insert and bezel look as one ...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: True International Mod that took 4yrs   True International Mod that took 4yrs Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 2:25 pm

It looks rock solid, glad to see that it was a Canuck that did the build on this piece, very nice Noah!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: It's all Hands on Canadian ...   True International Mod that took 4yrs Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 2:35 pm

It's all Hands on Canadian ...
since I got Canadian Hands
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: True International Mod that took 4yrs   True International Mod that took 4yrs Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 5:02 pm

. . . . I've got to "hand" it to you Mod guys, very cool stuff!!!! I've really started to "watch" for the modified stuff lately. I find it to be absolutely amazing how you can "dial" the components in so well to suit the piece.

I'm diggin' the Canadian connection on this piece, being from Van B.C. myself . . . . cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: True International Mod that took 4yrs   True International Mod that took 4yrs Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 5:07 pm

noahfuller wrote:

Well, that is even better. I didn't realize that you are from Canada.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: True International Mod that took 4yrs   True International Mod that took 4yrs Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 5:16 pm

noahfuller wrote:

randyswagon wrote:

I'm diggin' the Canadian connection on this piece, being from Van B.C. myself . . . . cheers

falcon4311 wrote:

. . . let the take over begin!!! Every post will end in "eh" before long . . . . Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: True International Mod that took 4yrs   True International Mod that took 4yrs Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 5:22 pm

randyswagon wrote:
noahfuller wrote:

randyswagon wrote:

I'm diggin' the Canadian connection on this piece, being from Van B.C. myself . . . . True International Mod that took 4yrs Icon_cheers

falcon4311 wrote:

. . . let the take over begin!!! Every post will end in "eh" before long . . . . True International Mod that took 4yrs Icon_cool

It shall be done...eh?
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: True International Mod that took 4yrs   True International Mod that took 4yrs Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 5:39 pm

Terrific Noah..just terrific !!! True International Mod that took 4yrs Icon_cheers The way the gray color of the
case goes with the black bezel and white dial is stunning ! True International Mod that took 4yrs Icon_eek True International Mod that took 4yrs Icon_smile
The style just works SO well..it's excellent ! Great job once
again and THANKS for sharing this with us !

PostSubject: Re: True International Mod that took 4yrs   True International Mod that took 4yrs Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 6:32 pm

Very nice looking watch!
Back to top Go down
merichar
Senior Associate
merichar

PostSubject: Re: True International Mod that took 4yrs   True International Mod that took 4yrs Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 7:30 pm

Its a great looking watch, but needs some more contrast between dial and hand color IMO. Maybe its just me but it seems it may be hard to read the time quickly.
Back to top Go down
smellody
Consigliere
smellody

PostSubject: Re: True International Mod that took 4yrs   True International Mod that took 4yrs Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 8:00 pm

Very nice Noah! Another winner.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: True International Mod that took 4yrs   True International Mod that took 4yrs Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 8:17 pm

Unique...very nice Noah Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Canada Rocks eh ?   True International Mod that took 4yrs Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 10:48 pm

Canada Rocks eh ?True International Mod that took 4yrs Cdnfla10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: True International Mod that took 4yrs   True International Mod that took 4yrs Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 12:22 am

noahfuller wrote:
Canada Rocks eh ?True International Mod that took 4yrs Cdnfla10

Absolutely. Does this make you homesick?
True International Mod that took 4yrs Canadian_girl
True International Mod that took 4yrs Canada-bikini-bottom
True International Mod that took 4yrs Leaffanchick
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: True International Mod that took 4yrs   True International Mod that took 4yrs Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 12:53 am

. . . . schwing . . . !!!!!!!! True International Mod that took 4yrs Smiley-sex019
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: White ladies are nice but ....   True International Mod that took 4yrs Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 3:08 am

With all the Fine Asian Ladies over here, I'm not too home sick ...
I need Tim Horton's more .... hahahha

True International Mod that took 4yrs Tim-ho10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: True International Mod that took 4yrs   True International Mod that took 4yrs Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 3:19 am

I can understand what you are saying Noah but that last one?????

True International Mod that took 4yrs Woo_hoo_pink_purple_glitter_wiggle
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: True International Mod that took 4yrs   True International Mod that took 4yrs Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 8:14 am

That watch is a winner, my UDT Mod is a winner, those Canadian Chicks are winners, Asian Women are winners!!! OH MAN, I'M SO VERKLEMPT!!! True International Mod that took 4yrs Icon_geek
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Hey Don....I'll be looking into your 24mm strap today, dude...(more)   True International Mod that took 4yrs Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 12:18 am

Can you email me again at dotwatchworks@gmail.com so that I can get in touch with ya?

Thanks, man....From an Ottawa dude Wink

falcon4311 wrote:
noahfuller wrote:

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: True International Mod that took 4yrs   True International Mod that took 4yrs Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 2:02 am

Did you guys notice that photobucket doesn't like my favorite girl? How the Hell would they see that one picture out of the millions that are downloaded to their site?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: She was so fine how could they miss it ...   True International Mod that took 4yrs Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 5:55 am

She was so fine how could they miss it ...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: True International Mod that took 4yrs   True International Mod that took 4yrs Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 11:08 am

falcon4311 wrote:
Did you guys notice that photobucket doesn't like my favorite girl? How the Hell would they see that one picture out of the millions that are downloaded to their site?

Hey probably have SuperMods that patrol that place! Hell, they gottem everywhere!!! True International Mod that took 4yrs Icon_albino True International Mod that took 4yrs Icon_geek
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: True International Mod that took 4yrs   True International Mod that took 4yrs Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

True International Mod that took 4yrs
Page 1 of 1